Never said hi

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
KnightRid

Never said hi

Post by KnightRid »

Well..Hi

bye

heheh - just kidding.

oh boy, I joined because I entered the one giveaway and liked the site...then I found the folding challenge, and just went nuts ;)

I am on Social Security Disability - no I am not deformed :p - and have ALOT of time on my hands, so sites like this help me fill my day :) I build my own computers, so if anyone would need any help in that area...just holler. I try to help everyone I can.

Mike

Oh - I like to kid around alot too...except about that plasma :mrgreen:

AND i won a trip to Kansas Motor Speedway for the Sept/Oct race this year ( 2006 ) from banquet - I get ot stay on the infield in a deluxe RV..everyone should watch for me, cause I just HAVE to try to get on tv ;) wonder if they will let me drive a car..woohoo!!!! - oh this is for NASCAR in case you were wondering.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Welcome KR (I can call you KR, right? :) )!
Joe
gvblake22
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gvblake22 »

Welcome! :partyman:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome and that is awesome that you get a trip to the infield of the Kansas Motor Speedway durning a live race! Not many fans get to do that! You will have to post up some pictures! Do you run technudge?
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

thanx all, glad to be here!

Race will be awesome..got a 1gb SD card for my crappy kodak digital camera for the race already :) used the Best Buy Bucks...so long to wait yet..argh

No I dont run Technudge...Bill O'Brien does - He was half of "The Hard Edge" for Computer Shopper, along with Alice Hill....he is a good guy and like to spread the word of his blog ( as long as people dont yell at me ;) )

Mike

oh and I get to be at the track for EVERYTHING!! qualifyings, busch, nextel, etc..:) all food provided - hope they know how much I can eat :shock: trip of a lifetime...could never afford it ourselves...Banquet - buy Banquet products :)
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
ELIK18
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by ELIK18 »

Welcome!

I AM NEW TO IN THIS FORUM 8)
Dragon_Slayer
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Dragon_Slayer »

Awsome, That will be fun. Please post pics afterwards. LOL I have a Nextel
Do you play any computer games?