Noob

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
zer0burn
Legit User
Legit User

Noob

Post by zer0burn »

So, I have been following this forum off and on for a while and have seen some issues I would like to throw in on, so I took the plunge and reigistered. I live in Overland, been here for a short while, and I drive a truck, delivering locally to golf courses. I assure you, however, that I am fully intellectually capable of holding my own in a debate or plain conversation, my being in a not so intellectual occupation. i kinda know Nate, and have talked to him a few times, and he referred me to his site, and I have to say, I am impressed...kudos, Nate and company! Anway, that's me. Feel free to drop me a line anytime, one and all.
Do or do not, there is no try...(Yoda)
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome to the forums!

Now that you are a member you need to jump in and voice your thoughts to those issues you wanted to comment on!
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Apoptosis wrote:Now that you are a member you need to jump in and voice your thoughts to those issues you wanted to comment on!
Hell yeah.....don't worry we don't bite LOL

Also being fully intellectually capable, is by no means a prerequisite for this site!!!!
zer0burn
Legit User
Legit User

Intelligence...not just for computer geeks anymore...

Post by zer0burn »

It may not be a prereq, but, it sure the hell helps!
Do or do not, there is no try...(Yoda)