New to the forum

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
ledesma45
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

New to the forum

Post by ledesma45 »

Hello everybody, What got me here was after I Just purchased a used Intel NUC D54250WYKH with a missing internal ssd mount and connectors, looking for a replacement so I could use the internal ssd port and I found this forum, hoping to find information and where to buy replacement parts, any information will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
KnightRid

Re: New to the forum

Post by KnightRid »

Hello and welcome aboard.

I never messed with the NUC and actually never saw any part for them other than the standard memory, HD, cables, etc. Hopefully someone will be able to help you!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
adamscott
Legit User
Legit User

Re: New to the forum

Post by adamscott »

ledesma45 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:35 pm Hello everybody, What got me here was after I Just purchased a used Intel NUC D54250WYKH with a missing internal ssd mount and connectors, looking for a replacement so I could use the internal ssd port and I found this forum, hoping to find information and where to buy replacement parts, any information will be appreciated. El Dorado Hills Therapy

Thank you in advance.
Still looking for a replacement?