temperature guage?

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
Legit User
Legit User

temperature guage?

Post by sticky »

Where can I go in my computer to find temperature readings on my graphics card? The fact that the fan on the upper graphics card lies millimeters off the circuit board on the lower card concerns me. They might be a power efficient Vapor-X, but still...
XstollieX
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: temperature guage?

Post by XstollieX »

GPUz is a good utility to see all the info about your graphics card. You can also use NVIDIA's nTune with NVIDIA cards or the catalyst control center for ATI cards
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

sticky wrote:Where can I go in my computer to find temperature readings on my graphics card? The fact that the fan on the upper graphics card lies millimeters off the circuit board on the lower card concerns me. They might be a power efficient Vapor-X, but still...
My GTX285's and now my 480's were/are on top of each other. Nothing wrong with that as long a you have a nice airflow in your case. only difference in heat between the two is the top card will get a tad hotter.
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro