ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
Post Reply
User avatar
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 33922
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Contact:

ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Post by Apoptosis » Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: San Jose CA

Re: ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Post by Sttm » Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Dam its uh-seus, not A-sys; ive been messing that up for years.
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"

User avatar
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 33922
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Contact:

Re: ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Post by Apoptosis » Sat May 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Sttm wrote:Dam its uh-seus, not A-sys; ive been messing that up for years.

Trust me you are not alone!!!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

User avatar
skier
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4450
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:29 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Re: ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Post by skier » Sat May 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Apoptosis wrote:
Sttm wrote:Dam its uh-seus, not A-sys; ive been messing that up for years.

Trust me you are not alone!!!
it is the question that 90% of users are not sure of, the other 10% simply don't care, NO ONE KNOWS :lol:

actually i called ASUS twice one day and the different operators answered with different pronunciation lol think it depends how lazy they are
-Austin
Image
Screamin' BCLK: Image
775 System (Overclocking Platform): Q8400/Q8300/E8400/E7400/E7500 - GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 - 4GB (2x2) OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 CL5 2.1v Corsair TX-750w
Gamer: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, i7 3770K @4.6GHz, ThermalTake Armor A90 modded, 2x4GB GSKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 CL9, Corsair HX-750w, MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr
Server2012: Q9300 - 8GB DDR2 - Asus P5QL Pro - Corsair CX430 - Mirrored 2TB Seagate's with 2TB WD cav for fileshare backups, 1TB WD for OS backups

User avatar
IRQ Conflict
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 pm

Re: ASUS MATRIX 5870 Platinum Edition Unboxing Video

Post by IRQ Conflict » Sun May 30, 2010 9:31 pm

I too have called them A-sys, for a decade. I'm not about to change it either. :lol:
-Rampage- Motherboard: Asus Rampage Formula CPU: Q6600 @ 3.2Ghz Cooling: OCZ Vendetta 2 Ram: 4GB OCZ Reaper HPC PC2-8500 5-5-5-15 @ 540Mhz Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB/4x 500GB Barracuda 7200.11 Raid 0 Power Supply: PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad Case: Antec P180B Monitor: Syncmaster 245T OS: Vista 64bit
Image

Post Reply