Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X or Toxic Edition?

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
TomGuru
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X or Toxic Edition?

Post by TomGuru »

Hey guys, I just came across this video and I never knew that a Toxic Edition of the R9 270 X existed. I'm looking to upgrade my video card with not something quite pricey and this looks like to be among the best choices.

What do you suggest? I think that the Toxic Edition is the best one like the guy in the video said.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X or Toxic Edition?

Post by Apoptosis »

I should just ban you, but I'll bite...

First off congrats on doing video reviews.

Secondly please don't come to Legit Reviews to shamelessly self-promote your own videos. Your IP is from Greece and your video is spoken in Greek, so it is fairly easy to put together. Not to mention that your video went up today (has under 1,000 views) and you joined the forums today and you commented and linked about the video 2 minutes after joining... Too many coincidences for me.

It's one thing to come to a forum and ask people what they think of the video you made. It's another thing to play stupid to try to get people to watch your video. Besides you have the title in English, but mos that find your video have no clue what language it is in or anything like that.

At the end of the day...

You don't see me coming to your site or channel and linking Legit Reviews do you?

:buttkick:
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!