Best Hacked ATI Drivers

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
Cypher
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Best Hacked ATI Drivers

Post by Cypher »

I used to be a big fan of the Omega Drivers, but lately it seems that they've been slacking on their work lately with the quality, and frequency of updates to the drivers, as well as x64 support.

I have a Radeon X1900XTX and currently running the Catalyst 6.12 Drivers.

Looking for a reliable set of hacked drivers that will increase graphic quality, as well as performance. Also, would like the drivers to be able to run the GPU F@H Client, which apparently the v6.12 drivers don't do.
Facebook | Linux Systems Administrator | Web and Software Developer | Microsoft Certified Professional

"Wielding power untouched by mortal man."
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

With F@H support... no clue

How's the X1900XTX working out for you? ATI 6.11 drivers will work for F@H... To get more folding power run 3d clocks at all times with RivaTuner and it will speed it up by like a minute a step for folding.

With an X1900XTX I'm not sure what you mean with increased graphics quality... At 14xAA/16xAF it should leave you with pretty clean edges and 6.10, 6.11 & 6.12 drivers are all great for IQ.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

Only thing I know of are the Omegas, but they won't run F@H, and they really don't do much improvement
Cypher
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Cypher »

Went back to the v6.11 Drivers, works like a charm. Card is great. A lot better FPS in Battlefield 2 and CS:S than what I got with on my X850XT PE.

Being able to fold on it is a plus.
Facebook | Linux Systems Administrator | Web and Software Developer | Microsoft Certified Professional

"Wielding power untouched by mortal man."
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

awesome... yeah going from an X850XT PE to an X1900XTX should be a very nice jump up.