xbox or ps5?

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
wefsja
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

xbox or ps5?

Post by wefsja »

Hey boys. That day is comming, xbox and new ps5 will be released soon. Ive been team xbox for forever. I never had playstation and till now i though i will never will. But after multiple reviews im starting to thing that playstation 5 is much better P/P.

What you thinking?

I mean youtube is full with sellout bloggers who says that xbox is and always will be number one, but if we thing wisely...
Last edited by KnightRid on Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NO LINKS IN SIGNATURES WITHOUT APPROVAL
KnightRid

Re: xbox or ps5?

Post by KnightRid »

I have been Playstation for life but with the new RTX3000 series cards (3070 should be around $500) I am seriously thinking of turning my attention back to gaming on the computer. I would hate to lose exclusives like Ratchet and Clank (bite me, it's fun :finga: ) but console games are going to $70 and computer gaming seems to be becoming the value leader for gaming. I see specials all the time for cheaper games on the PC than on the consoles.

I dunno. Ease of use and the fact that whatever game you buy WILL work is the biggest draw for consoles. In the computer world you have to keep dialing down graphics as the years go on to be able to play new games unless you can afford the newest video cards every 2 or 3 years.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
wefsja
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: xbox or ps5?

Post by wefsja »

I had pc for years. Ive spend alot of money to build every single of my computers with latest techs... Few years ago i realised that im mostly using pc for work. So i decided to sell it and get a laptop. Apple fanboy here :prayer: My work table already is loaded with two screens, macbook, mouse and random crap, so here is no free space for one more rig. Ofc i can always get rid of macbook and get PC :lol:

Living room is perfect place to chill so there is only one option - console. I never though i will ever think to get ps5, but i cannot find a good reason to get xbox ...
Last edited by KnightRid on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: What did I say - NO SIGNATURE LINKS WITHOUT APPROVAL