God of War 1&2 on blu-ray this holiday season $39.99

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
KnightRid

God of War 1&2 on blu-ray this holiday season $39.99

Post by KnightRid »

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/ ... ay-season/

Code: Select all

The fans spoke and we listened.

For those that recall the God of War survey conducted earlier this year, an overwhelming amount of the community suggested the PlayStation 2 experiences of Kratos be brought forth to the PlayStation 3.

GodofWarCollection

Thanks to your feedback, we are excited to announce the God of War Collection for this Holiday Season. Now fans and newcomers to the series can experience the epic journey of God of War and God of War II in 720p HD form. Both titles have been remastered with anti-aliased graphics, running at 60 frames per second for a smooth gameplay experience, only on the PS3 system. Additionally, the Blu-ray Disc compilation will bring the PlayStation Network (PSN) trophy support to the franchise for the very first time.

This is your chance to experience God of War is its true form before the chaos of God of War III hits store shelves come March 2010.
Complete press release at above web address

OH yea - I asked if these will be included in the GOWIII collector's edition, so we shall see how/if they answer. If they dont respond I doubt I will buy this till I see what is in the CE so I dont pay extra money to have these twice ;)

Mike

Anyone else excited? Now I can finally sell my PS2 :mrgreen:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: