PS4 officially announced

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
KnightRid

PS4 officially announced

Post by KnightRid »

...and I am still laughing.

I think this will be a monumental failure and it might cripple Sony to the point of no return. Well at least the gaming division.

http://www.psu.com/a018391/PS4-specs-re ... d-detailed

There is a link for some details but you can find stuff all over the internet about it.

What do you think? I commented on the PS blog and forums about how sad it is and how much I think it will fail. I have had every PS console and the thought of a new one that eliminates, again, the playing of my ps3 games is a deal killer. Facebook integration...FAIL. Live game footage...FAIL, unless you have no life at all. Touchscreen on controller that you cant see from the normal position you hold the controller for gaming...FAIL. Vita remote play...FAIL because it was supposed to have that from the beginning on the PS3.

Vita has failed and I think PS4 will do worse unless they blow it out at a price of $250 or below, which wont happen.

I hope the xbox720 does better than this or it may just be time to go back to PC gaming and hope the developers move also so the games look better than console ports.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: