Meet the new Xbox 180

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Meet the new Xbox 180

Post by pwcmed »

I can't take credit for the name

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Meet the new Xbox 180

Post by Major_A »

I'll play the wait and see approach. I want to get my niece and nephews a new console when they come out but I want to see how it goes. Right now they have a Wii and the game selection is pretty bad compared to the other consoles. I am glad that they didn't alienate our troops (as well as you pwcmed) with the online requirement.
Spamburger
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Spamburger »

Major_A wrote:I'll play the wait and see approach. I want to get my niece and nephews a new console when they come out but I want to see how it goes. Right now they have a Wii and the game selection is pretty bad compared to the other consoles. I am glad that they didn't alienate our troops (as well as you pwcmed) with the online requirement.
I'd like to suggest Pokemon X and Y as children game giftsfor this holiday season. The Nintendo 3DS has become a wonderful platform and even to this day, I still love Pokemon.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

This is funny, the other day I was talking with some family on the Xbox One. One of the family brought up that MS will would do some PR move before the release with the mention of "you spoke, we listened" :lol:

Still not buying one until they have been in the wild for a while. Still don't like the fact there is no physical power button on the unit.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

I bet somewhere in the fine print, they have something along the lines that they can change it back to the way it was anytime...

After 2 years being sold, they switch it back to the always online, no trading/selling, etc.