Upping my audio game

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
HammerHeadphone
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Upping my audio game

Post by HammerHeadphone »

Yo guys, so thinking of gettin a new stero system to make my room shake when either jamming out to music or when taking those clutch AWP shots on DUST2 in CSGO, came across this Google it which seems to have some highly rated options. Since this is LEgit reviews forums can any verify that for me?
KnightRid

Re: Upping my audio game

Post by KnightRid »

no links to review sites and such. If it is your site then you may contact Apoptosis about advertising pricing.

From what I saw on that site they are mostly portable junk and if you want a true experience you will be paying thousands for a real surround system with decent speakers. If you are into 4k then look for Dolby Atmos, if not, get a nice 7.1 surround (can go higher but that would be more for watching uhd movies and such).

My old Onkyo 7.1 surround system that doesn't even have HDMI will sound WAY better than any of the portable boxes. Portable is great for sunrooms, decks, gazebos, etc but room shaking with good audio is not on that list!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: