Our 8 person Left 4 Dead server - 184.108.40.206:27015
- Legit Extremist
- Posts: 1632
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:55 pm
- Location: Southern Ohio
IDK how many of you are still into L4D but I was checking out some custom maps and this one is a really great way to improve your skills as a hunter. It can get very frustrating at times though, there were a few sections I couldn't get past but I guess it does take practice. Anyway, here's link to the map...http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/76114
- Just download that, unrar it and stick it in Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\maps
- Then fire up L4D, pull up the console and type map l4d_vs_hunter_city_b3
- That should load it, ignore the error and press M to switch to the infected
- Now, if you're not a hunter pull up the console again and type kill until you're a hunter.
- Try to get to the end without cheating
if you get stuck or feedup you can put noclip
in the console to skip a section, just enter it again to turn it off.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7095
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:36 pm
- Location: UK
Is this like the TF / TF2 rocketjump maps?
- Legit Aficionado
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 am
DMB2000uk wrote:Is this like the TF / TF2 rocketjump maps?
I know this is late but.... Hopefully not cause You wouldn't get past the first jump
EVGA 750i FTW // E8500 // EVGA GTX260 core216 OC // 4GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz // 150gb WD Raptor // Corsair TX 750w // Antec 1200