Which MP3 Player? Need Language Support

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
slayer22
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Which MP3 Player? Need Language Support

Post by slayer22 »

okay, im on the market for a new mp3 player as i am sick of my ipod nano3rd generation that was purchase last september. i had a look through the iRiver & Creative& Samsung range and i've found which ones i like but i'm not sure which one i really want. I also want to have language support something bigger then 2GB/4GB with extended memory. This is the ones i have found personally appealing. if anyone does have a idea if any of the following have Korean language support as in it's in english mode but when a korean song plays it has korean text for the song title.

Creative Zen 4GB. SDHC Support
Creative Zen Vision M 30GB
iRiver E100 2GB.Micro SD Support
iRiver X20. Micro SD Support

& im thinking of the Samsung P2 but still thinking about it since it doesn't support extended memory.

which one is the best function wise? or you prefer

My Price Range is $200 (AUS) Maxed Out.

I don't want another iPod, so try try not to recommend me another iPod. But feel free to recommend me anything else that is decent and under my price range.

thanks
SAMSAMHA
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Which MP3 Player? Need Language Support

Post by SAMSAMHA »

i think any of those are good choice. Actually ipod should support korean so are creative and iriver. You need to do is make sure that your id3 tag is converted to the unicode v2.4 then ipod should recognize them.
slayer22
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by slayer22 »

lol, my ipod reads korean fine, i just wanted to know which one had the best function/interface wise in other peoples opinion
Zelig
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Zelig »

The iaudio line might be worth looking at too. I don't have any personal experience with their HDD players, but have had great luck with the D2 and Iaudio7.