NukitValkum... SERIOUS issues?!!!!

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
DaIceMan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

NukitValkum... SERIOUS issues?!!!!

Post by DaIceMan »

136 work units, no points. 214 units, 192 points. PLEASE check into your systems as soon as possible to get this resolved!!!!
Gamer - Thermaltake Element S | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Black | Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L | Intel E8400 | Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro | 4GB OCZ Reaper Ram | XFX 8800GTX | Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer | Seagate 7200.10 320GB

HTPC / Folder - Palit 9600GT 1GB Sonic | AMD Phenom 9600 | Corsair DHX 4GB | ECS GF8200A | OCZ StealthXStream 500
Thanks to Palit, AMD, Corsair and ECS for sponsoring the 2008 Folding Give-away!

dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NukitValkum... SERIOUS issues?!!!!

Post by dicecca112 »

Good catch DaIceMan, I was going to look into this myself as well
ratNukit
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by ratNukit »

I have no idea what that is about. Just saw it :shock: .
I left my rig up and running on yesterday about 24 hours ago and just came back . . . I've got no idea what that is. I know my moms probably turned it off late evening, at least I suspect that, but that couldn't have caused this result.
There is nothing unusual in the logfile. The console client is still working on the same WU as saturday.
Where can I find a logfile for the GPU2 Client?
ratNukit
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by ratNukit »

everything is working just fine over the last hours now. nothing obviously wrong or anything, working like it should.
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

You haven't turned any WU's in today.

Everything still running OK at your end?

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
ratNukit
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by ratNukit »

The GPU2 client kind of got stuck i think, i had a display drivers failure while playing The Settlers VI, but still running the GPU2 and a SMP client, the game worked great at maxed settings, only noticed a few artifacts flashing for a second every 5 min or so, but after an hour of gaming I got that drivers failure, black screen for a few seconds and then back into the game, but since then the gpu2 client doesn't do anything, just showing the test protein, and when going over the icon saying 9600/10000, hasn't changes for hours, which I only just noticed because I left 5 hours ago^^. Well the SMP client is doing a very big WU, approx 100 hours, already at 45 %, at least that one is working.
ratNukit
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by ratNukit »

GPU up and running fine again.
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

You should set the GPU client to a higher priority in task manager. This will force the SMP client to work a little slower but will give you more points and make the gpu client happy.
Also, after you game you should shut down the client and restart it.