Why are we obssessed with this?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
unfaithfulsfan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Why are we obssessed with this?

Post by unfaithfulsfan »

I saw a plug on the local news last night about the "man" having a baby circus that there's an ABC special on it tonight or some crap.

Why are we so amazed by a woman with a beard having a baby? She's not a man, she's never been a man, she will never be a man regardless of whatever surgical procedures she has done, she's still a female. Why are Oprah, Ellen, Jerry Springer and the entire news media calling her a "man"? :evil:

My only interest in this is that when her partner could not get pregnant, she stepped up even though she's living like a man and has taken enough testosterone to numb a large yak. BUT SHE IS NOT A MAN!!!!! If she was, she couldn't do what she did. Stop calling her a man!!!!!!!!!! :finga: :evil: :vom: :axe: :bitchslap:

Jack
"A payphone was ringing and it just about blew my mind,
when I picked it up & said 'Hello' this foot came through the line"
~Bob Dylan
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Why are we obssessed with this?

Post by vicaphit »

Yeah, it is pretty rediculous. I bet they will be obsessed with him again when he starts breast feeding. OMG! He is breast feeding! A man is breast feeding!
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit
duplo83
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by duplo83 »

I couldn't agree more, my friend. Isn't it crazy how people in this country are so afraid of offending people, specifically in regards to 'taboo' subjects? Seriously, the truth is the TRUTH! People's desires or ambitions do not change certain facts.

Let it be known that I am no longer human; I am a man/sloth hybrid. An abomination of science gone wrong. I will now start a nation-wide media blitz proclaiming my new form. :rolleyes:
Case=Antec Twelve Hundred
Mobo=EVGA 790i Ultra SLI
CPU=Intel Q9450 OC @ 3.7 Ghz
GPU=GTX 280 X 2 SLI
RAM=Corsair DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24
Sound=Creative X-fi Xtreme Gamer
PSU=SilverStone DA1000 1000W
3DMark Vantage=Overall-21,591
CPU-43,435
GPU-18,491
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Alathald »

"Austin, this is my mother, Mrs. Exposition. She's in from Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Can you believe, she's ninety-two years old?"
*Austin punchs her in the face.*
"My God, Austin, what have you done?"
"That's not your mother, that's a man!"
"Get away from my mother!"
"I'm sorry, Basil, I thought she was a man."
"Damn it, man! You're talking about my mother!"
"You must admit, she is rather mannish. No offense, but if that's a woman, it looks like she's been beaten with an ugly stick. Look at her hands, baby! Those are carpenter's hands."
"All right, Austin, I think you should go."
"I think if everyone were honest, they'd confess that the lady looks exactly like a man in drag."
Sorry, couldn't resist! :mrgreen:
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

vicaphit wrote:Yeah, it is pretty rediculous. I bet they will be obsessed with him again when he starts breast feeding. OMG! He is breast feeding! A man is breast feeding!
that was a visual I could've done without...I'd honestly question any call saying a GUY was breast feeding only because Men don't shoot anyting out of their nipples..I'd also call the cops cause it wouldn't be "breast feeding" then...i say give the Elephant Man more tv time..at least he was normal...mentally speaking
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Zelig
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Zelig »

InspectahACE wrote:that was a visual I could've done without...I'd honestly question any call saying a GUY was breast feeding only because Men don't shoot anyting out of their nipples..I'd also call the cops cause it wouldn't be "breast feeding" then...i say give the Elephant Man more tv time..at least he was normal...mentally speaking
Actually, men can already breast feed, google it if you're interested.
unfaithfulsfan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by unfaithfulsfan »

Alathald wrote:"Austin, this is my mother, Mrs. Exposition. She's in from Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Can you believe, she's ninety-two years old?"
*Austin punchs her in the face.*
"My God, Austin, what have you done?"
"That's not your mother, that's a man!"
"Get away from my mother!"
"I'm sorry, Basil, I thought she was a man."
"Damn it, man! You're talking about my mother!"
"You must admit, she is rather mannish. No offense, but if that's a woman, it looks like she's been beaten with an ugly stick. Look at her hands, baby! Those are carpenter's hands."
"All right, Austin, I think you should go."
"I think if everyone were honest, they'd confess that the lady looks exactly like a man in drag."

Sorry, couldn't resist! :mrgreen:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was perfectly timed!!

Jack
"A payphone was ringing and it just about blew my mind,
when I picked it up & said 'Hello' this foot came through the line"
~Bob Dylan
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

Zelig wrote:
InspectahACE wrote:that was a visual I could've done without...I'd honestly question any call saying a GUY was breast feeding only because Men don't shoot anyting out of their nipples..I'd also call the cops cause it wouldn't be "breast feeding" then...i say give the Elephant Man more tv time..at least he was normal...mentally speaking

I actually didn't know that #-o ...and im gonna leave it at that lol
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Post by martini161 »

Zelig wrote:
and... how would you know this? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: