Post your ride

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

13.7 when it was dead stock... Mine is the SRT-4 ACR and weighs a couple hundred pounds lighter than stock... but yes after the Stage 1PCM, Hardpipes, CAI, AGP WGA, Turbo XS BOV, DasMopar Map Clamp, MBC, AGP Downpipe and Mopar exhaust with slicks it's in the 12's depending on weather and trackand that is on pump gas and not touching the block... all stock I say. :shock:
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

seems we got an electronic tweaker in the audience...awesome, because that's the easiest way I've found to get horses out of cars like that, and even my Burb once I get the DFI set up on it :)
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

killswitch83 wrote:suweeeet, I have always been a fan of BMW motorcycles. They just have a style to them that's appealing. Never had the opportunity to ride one, but I rode on the back of one, and they are fast! Nice choice in bikes Joe :)
Actually, the beemer is a car. I rode the new K1200R & S bikes from BMW and they were nice but I like my FZ1 better.
Joe
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

What series beemer you have?
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

325Ci...it looks pretty sweet. Black, sport package with clear indicators etc. I haven't made any mods. It's really not a fast car (my GTI is quicker). Next year it's an M3 although the M6 is an ass kickin' machine (500+ HP I believe) but who has $90k laying around?.
Joe
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

That's kinda like me saying I want a 2006 NSX, lol, don't exactly have the 100k+ wallet to get it. Hell, right now, I don't even have the wallet to buy a used Yugo, roflmao. Soooo, I think I'm doing pretty damn good to have my 'Burb :mrgreen:
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

killswitch83 wrote:That's kinda like me saying I want a 2006 NSX, lol, don't exactly have the 100k+ wallet to get it. Hell, right now, I don't even have the wallet to buy a used Yugo, roflmao. Soooo, I think I'm doing pretty damn good to have my 'Burb :mrgreen:
gotta jump in here
I've heard honda arn't gonna make the NSX anymore

Bastards!
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Are you serious???? Dammit, they're gonna take my supercar away. Oh well, I guess I gotta replace it with the 'Vette Z06 :mrgreen:
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

The fastest I ever had my old 93 240SX SE going was 139. Then it climbed pretty slow but thats the fastest car I've ever had
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

The fastest vehicle I ever had was my '88 Taurus. It was rare to find one in that year model with a 3.8L V-6, much less with high-performance aluminum heads, lol. It climbed up to 130 pretty quickly, but it was red-lining at around 6000, so I had to back off, as those aluminum heads were stock, and I went above 6000 RPM one time and blew the head gaskets. Not bad for around 150-160 HP I think.
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

My grandma had a 93 Taurus SHO(Super High Output) with a 6-speed standard. The speedometer went up to 240 and my grandma got more than 8 tickets in the years she had it lol
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Is that in KPH, lol? The SHO is a bad-ass lil Ford, and I don't even like Fords all that much. I found a '97 I wanted one time, only had 80000 miles on it, nothing wrong with it, and the guy (a dealer no less) wanted only 7800 for it. But, when I went to check on the insurance for it, considering I had a speeding ticket and an at-fault accident on my record, they wanted 1800 every six months, so I was like "sh1t, can't have anything". Oh well.....
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Here's a little something I put together years ago while I was living in Europe. I's not much, but it got me from point "A" to point "B" ok.

deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

my speedo goes to 180mph, i've only gone to 120 so far, I need to do some maitenance to it before i go to 130, and I should be able to hit 140 stock...
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

It was 240 mph. That thing was a damn rocket
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

holy sh1t!!! I don't believe I've ever seen a SHO with a speedo like that! Was the car stock? How much HP? That car does sound like a rocket, lol
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

It was some specialty car built by the dealership and my grandma bought it off the showroom floor
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

holy mother o the lord!! that is just too much for a Ford to me, lol. I have never, EVER, known a SHO to do that. Got Specs?
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

I can try to find them. My grandpa ended up totaling it in an accident which sucks because I'd LOVE a car like that
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

You tellin me, I know a lot of people who would give their left nut for that, lol