And the obsession begins

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

And the obsession begins

Post by bubba »

Ok, at a birthday party for my nephew my boys grandpa told me to stop by his place on the way home he had a couple new toys for the adults and the kids to play on. one was a little PW50 and the other was a 100cc mini chopper.

My boy fell in love with the mini chopper. He now has a goal... he wants to be able to ride it. I told him he has a lot of learning and work to do to get to were I would let him ride it (he's only 7).

but its all I have heard about since :lol:
biker Jarod.jpg
biker Jarod.jpg (151.49 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
yeah the pic sucks, it was taken with my crappy cell phone.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: And the obsession begins

Post by Alathald »

He's quite the little badass, put him in a leather jacket and I'd be hiding my lunch money :lol:

I had a 125cc three-wheeler around that age (7-9ish) and looking back I'm truly amazed I didn't kill myself as many times as I wrecked it...
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Alathald wrote:He's quite the little badass, put him in a leather jacket and I'd be hiding my lunch money :lol:
HAHAHA - I was thinking the same thing - Should get him into football - he has the build for a front lineman!!

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

LOL yeah hes a tank for sure, but he does have the "attitude" for football. He's an easy going kid like his old man, that might change here in the next couple years the teen "know it all" stage hits.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vicaphit »

I would have loved something like this when I was a kid. If I have a son, I will definitely spoil it and live vicariously through him!
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit