North Korea: Sanctions a declaration of war

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

North Korea: Sanctions a declaration of war

Post by Apoptosis »

North Korea said today it will view as a "declaration of war" any sanctions or pressure applied against it after its rocket launch earlier this month. In an announcement on state-run television, the country said it was ready to step up efforts to develop nuclear weapons and poised for a military response to any moves against it.
full story
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: North Korea: Sanctions a declaration of war

Post by bubba »

as if we didn't have enough crap going south, these tools are going to start up again.

Wonder if Obama still thinks its a good idea to cut the military budget, guess I need to add Korean to my list of languages to learn.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

That's typical North Korea tactics. They do stuff like that (saber rattling) whenever they want to have a chat. I suppose one of these days they might be serious, but bottom line show me their logistics.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

Whatever happened to the "Accidental Launch" button? Itchy had it when he was Pres(Simpsons movie)
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

bubba wrote:as if we didn't have enough crap going south, these tools are going to start up again.

Wonder if Obama still thinks its a good idea to cut the military budget, guess I need to add Korean to my list of languages to learn.

Okay, I'm thinking we need an LR language team.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Post by martini161 »

i herd no one in the white house knows what that big red button does so thell have to find out somehow :mrgreen:
stev
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by stev »

rumors of wars, peace, global climate changes (cold/hot, can't make up their bloody minds.), economic world wide unrest, go green, stay green, line peoples pockets paying for the green, pirates in little boats nabbing big boats, crazed out people killing their families and themselves, G20 rulz the world, bail out banks that run the world into the ground, earthquakes, volcano activity, .... boy, sometimes I envy those people living on the International Space Station. :)
AMD X2 TK-57 1.90Ghz | F700 Quanta | PC2-5300 DDR2 2Gb | GeForce 7000M | DVDRAM GSA-T40N | HP LaserJet 1018
My Stats http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=303718
http://www.eff.org - Electronic Frontier Foundation - working to protect your digital rights
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vicaphit »

I heard that Bush actually played a game with the Nuclear Football because he didn't know what it did.
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit