Imak Mouse Cushion - Stop Wrist Pain From PC Use!

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, ergoBeads provide optimal ergonomic comfort at the computer. The unique design works with any mouse while completely supporting your wrist in an ergonomically correct position. Read on to see how the Imak Mouse Cushion does in the real world!

After using the IMAK Mouse Cushion with massaging egroBeads for a couple of weeks I have nothing negative to say about the product and my wrist is slowly feeling better now that I have changed my habits and invested in a new wrist pad. If you find yourself experiencing similar problems or want to help prevent wrist problems from happening this is one of those products you really can't go wrong with. Remember, if you don't like it IMAK has the one year comfort guarantee, so you can always return it if it doesn't help or isn't your cup of tea. It should also be noted that IMAK offers a non-skid version of this wrist pad as well that retails for just a dollar more.

Article Title: Imak Mouse Cushion - Stop Wrist Pain From PC Use!
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/990/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $9.99
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Imak Mouse Cushion - Stop Wrist Pain From PC Use!

Post by gwolfman »

I've been needing something like this myself. My old one wore out as well about a year ago, maybe I'll check this one out.

Thanks.
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Imak Mouse Cushion - Stop Wrist Pain From PC Use!

Post by Alathald »

I first read that as a typo for Imao Mouse Cushion... 8-[

My mouse pad has something like this built in, great for daily use but just gets in the way on FPS games.