PR: ABIT to release Fatal1ty Motherboard & Graphics Card

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

PR: ABIT to release Fatal1ty Motherboard & Graphics Card

Post by Apoptosis »

I first heard about this concept during CES/CXG back in Jan 2004 in Vegas. It came with a heated debate, but we will see how this all ends up. Last I heard from ABIT these "special" gamer boards would be sold by themselves at stores such as newegg...
ABIT is partnering up with Fatal1ty Johnathan Wendel during E3 to showcase New Fatal1ty Branded Products, Including the Fatal1ty/PWX Gaming System and a Fatal1ty Motherboard and Graphics Card from ABIT. Please stop by and check it out at our booth at Kentia Hall 6453. At the same time, news posting on your site will be greatly appreciated!

Here is the link to the press, thanks again!

http://www.abit-usa.com/news/2004/20040512a.php
pwnz0riz0r
Legit User
Legit User

Post by pwnz0riz0r »

wait wait wait...so this guy thinks hes LeBron James now? bahahahaha :lol:

ENDORSEMENTS FOR COMPUTER HARDWARE...what a joke, can i please vomit now.
EET anyone?
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Anyone willing to sponsor my Immortal range of c00lers and l33t lighting appliances, as awell as gr4phics c4rds and m0therb04rds, remember it must be in h4x0rz lingo, so its "hip" and "cool" so people will but it.. anyone?
bigapl
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bigapl »

What a way to make a living fragging people all day, wait this guy needs to get a girl!!!!
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

I think its no differnet then buying a Lingenfelter corvet. Your buying a preformace name on a preformance product. What this does tell me is that the move twords luxuary computers is steping up. The people who want high preformance are going to have to start spending high doller, while the rest of us will be left overclocking our xbox2.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
pwnz0riz0r
Legit User
Legit User

Post by pwnz0riz0r »

a buddy of mine plays poker with fatal1ty and the guy apparently has no problem getting chicks. However, he does play video games 8-10 hours a day often times perfecting one map a week. I mean I love video games and I love money, but I couldnt do it. to each his own. :?
EET anyone?
deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

oh man thats tight :)
that comp sounds extremely badass, i would love to have one.