MSI X340 Slim Core 2 Solo Notebook Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

MSI's X Slim Series of notebooks 'challenges the limits of ultra slim computing.' With the MSI X340 Slim Notebook in our hands, we are already impressed with the combination of it being lightweight, slender, and very functional with a large 13" screen and full size keyboard and trackpad. The MSI X340 Slim Notebook also has a very unique, modern design that is fashionable and will leave you wanting to show it off wherever you go.

The MSI X340 Slim notebook surprised me a bit. It has an innovative design that makes it have a professional, sleek look and it does not lose functionality for the sake of style. The keyboard is large, and the keystrokes are soft and comfortable. The touchpad is in an awkward place, but I am glad that it can be turned off with a function key. From the student who likes to take notes on a laptop to those that like style along with an ultra-portable solution, the MSI X340 Slim notebook fits the bill.
Article Title: MSI X340 Slim Core 2 Solo Notebook Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1066/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $689 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
dgood
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: MSI X340 Slim Core 2 Solo Notebook Review

Post by dgood »

what about how this compares to say a macbook air in bootcamp? Looks nice t hough. as an engineering major I hate how heavy most laptops are with cards in them and processors/ram for solid modeling nice review.