CoD Modern Warfare 2: No servers or mods for PC version

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
alister
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2: No servers or mods for PC version

Post by alister »

I was looking forward to this game until I found out about this. I like to play on the same servers against regulars. If I cannot pick where/who to play with then I am not interested in it. I decided to pass on it. I read that it has already be hacked and they have found out how to bring up the console in the game which was not supposed to be a function.

Link
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Knowing how I felt about this game, a friend of mine still tried to buy it for me. I didn't know what to say. After a moment to compose myself, I asked him for L4D2 and I'm getting it instead. FTW
bhelms
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by bhelms »

A few friends and I are having a blast on the game. As I've said, the things they did, are gay, but the game is still fun.

If anyone ends up buying it as well, lemme know if you ever wanna join us :)

Also, I have heard L4D2 was a blast as well. I was only able to buy MW2 or L4D2 however. Only 2 friends I knew bought it though, so far, so I went with the more popular one among the group I play with. I do hope to get L4D2 soon though.
EVGA 750i FTW // E8500 // EVGA GTX260 core216 OC // 4GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz // 150gb WD Raptor // Corsair TX 750w // Antec 1200
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

I'll let you know if I like it.
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by smack323 »

i played the single game thru for COD and it was fun.. I was hoping that it would have 4player co-op like world at war but it didnt so there is no reason to purchase the game for me. the only co-op was the single missions for two players not enough incentive to buy it.
Core i5-6500 - Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 2133 - MSI 2080Ti - Antec 750W - Crucial 525GB SSD - Windows 10 64bit - ASUS 32" LED