Illegal Machete Movie Trailer

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Rodriguez is calling this his "Illegal" trailer.

Taken from "Ain't it cool", and advised to spread everywhere... well here it is.
uhhhh look at 1:26... I can't believe this has been on YouTube since 2/14/2010

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
eunoia
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: Illegal Machete Movie Trailer

Post by eunoia »

Video still up at aintitcool.

So awesome, most anticipated movie ever!
No one would talk much in society, if he knew how often he misunderstands others. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832)
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Where I used to work we hired a carpenter to help build some projects. Turns out he worked at Trouble Maker Studios on "Shorts". I asked him about Rodriguez and he said that people weren't allowed to talk to him because it would mess up his chi (or something to that effect). Jesus, people get a little money and fame and all sense of normalcy goes out the window.
eunoia
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by eunoia »

Major_A wrote:Where I used to work we hired a carpenter to help build some projects. Turns out he worked at Trouble Maker Studios on "Shorts". I asked him about Rodriguez and he said that people weren't allowed to talk to him because it would mess up his chi (or something to that effect). Jesus, people get a little money and fame and all sense of normalcy goes out the window.
Really? based on his movies, I would have thought he would rate relatively high on the "regular guy" scale. I even like his bigger budget pictures.
No one would talk much in society, if he knew how often he misunderstands others. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832)
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I never knew the guy to make anything up and I always had to press him for answers, so I can only take his word.