Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Today we are looking at one of the newest CPU cooler offerings from Scythe, the Yasya. The Yasya is Scythe's newest high end air cooler and has one unique look to it due to Scythe’s new T.M.L.F. structure. Join us as we see how the Yasha performs on our Core i7 test system against other high end air coolers.

The newest offering from Scythe is the Yasya and it has a couple new features as part of its design. Most noticeable is the very unique looking fin profile the Scythe, the T.M.L.F or Trident Multi Layer Fin structure. The Yasya also has 6 heat pipes in an unparallel arrangement. The triangle fin structure and the offset heatpipes allow for maximum air flow and heat dissipation. The Yasya comes with the new Slip Stream 120mm PWM adjustable fan. With the fan being adjustable it can run as low as 470 RPM at 7 dBa to as high as 1,900 RPM at 37 dBa depending on the combination of fan control settings and what the CPU is calling for. So the Yasya has a setting that should suit just about any user's taste.

Article Title: Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1335/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $54.99 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler Review

Post by Kaos Kid »

Great value and a great read on the review! Its' nice to have someone else doing the hands-on work to find out the best solutions so we don't have to, and can make an informed decision using data from a source we can trust. Thanks!
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
iseeman
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by iseeman »

Nice little review...