Female Condom with 'Teeth' to Catch Rapists

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Condom with 'Teeth' to Catch Rapists

Post by Apoptosis »

This is interesting...

The way to combat rape is to have women walk around with Rape-aXe condoms inserted?

Rape-aXe website - http://www.antirape.co.za/
News source below - http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-t ... 6625.story
54471528-21175127.jpg
54471528-21175127.jpg (26.54 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
A South African doctor has invented a so-called 'anti-rape' condom for women that features "teeth" that grip a man's penis.

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers hopes the Rape-aXe condom will combat rape in the most painful way possible.

According to Ehlers, the condom is inserted by women like a tampon and its jagged teeth-like hooks inside attach to a man's penis during intercourse.

Once it grabs hold, only a doctor can remove it.

Ehlers hoped this will help authorities to catch offenders.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," Ehlers said.

"If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

"The ideal situation would be for a woman to wear this when she's going out on some kind of blind date ... or to an area she's not comfortable with," Ehlers said.

The doctor is distributing 30,000 of these condoms in South Africa during this year's World Cup.

South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. It is also believed that 16 percent of the population is living with HIV.

Critics suggest the condom puts women at risk of further violence from men trapped by the device and reminded women of their vulnerability.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
DJ Tucker
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Female Condom with 'Teeth' to Catch Rapists

Post by DJ Tucker »

ouch thats gota hurt. razor sharp teeth on your gentlemans vegetables :axe:
MSI Z590 Gaming Edge Wifi
Core i7 10700KF 5Ghz @ 1.25v With Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super 1980Mhz @ 0.925v With TechN GPU Block
32Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600Mhz 16-18-18-38
Aqua Computer Ultitube 200 Pro D5 Next
Corsair XR5 240mm x2 & 360mm
Intel 670p 2Tb & WD Blue M.2 2Tb
Corsair HX1000i
Philips Momentum 3000 24" (Main) & MSI Optix G241V E2 (Second)
Lian Li O11D
Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo, Roccat Kone Aimo Remastered and Roccat Sym Pro Air
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

that hurts just thinking about it!!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Rain Dog
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Rain Dog »

I don't think I've heard an idea as stupid as this one. Can't picture anything going wrong here. :roll:

Best defense against rape would be a 9mm discharged into the rapists forehead. A public service and the stopping of a crime all rolled into one.

BTW, hello all, great forum.
Intel Core i3 550 with stock cooler / Gigabyte H55-USB3 / 4 GB Kingston Hyper X / WD 1 TB HDD / MSI Twin Frozer GTS 250 / Corsair HX-750W PSU / CM HAF-X / Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pwcmed »

Rain Dog wrote:I don't think I've heard an idea as stupid as this one. Can't picture anything going wrong here. :roll:

Best defense against rape would be a 9mm discharged into the rapists forehead. A public service and the stopping of a crime all rolled into one.

I don't see how anything that deters or stops a rapist is a stupid idea. Look up the rape statistics in South Africa and you'll see that anything that helps a women out is a good idea.
Rain Dog
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Rain Dog »

pwcmed wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:I don't think I've heard an idea as stupid as this one. Can't picture anything going wrong here. :roll:

I don't see how anything that deters or stops a rapist is a stupid idea. Look up the rape statistics in South Africa and you'll see that anything that helps a women out is a good idea.
This is idiocy. Once word gets around, the rapist will simply check for the contraption before proceeding. This thing will not do any good at all. It will probably make things worse for the woman. It's obvious this thing was invented by some frizzy haired, fuzzy lipped, man-hating feminist, simply to make her feel good.

totally useless and dangerous.
Intel Core i3 550 with stock cooler / Gigabyte H55-USB3 / 4 GB Kingston Hyper X / WD 1 TB HDD / MSI Twin Frozer GTS 250 / Corsair HX-750W PSU / CM HAF-X / Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
skier

Post by skier »

i actually kinda agree, i think it will lead to killing in more(most) cases, obviously the guy with that stuck on and in pain will be more than a little angry
-Austin
Screamin' BCLK: Image
775 System (Overclocking Platform): Q8400/Q8300/E8400/E7400/E7500 - GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 - 4GB (2x2) OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 CL5 2.1v Corsair TX-750w
Gamer: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, i7 3770K @4.6GHz, ThermalTake Armor A90 modded, 2x4GB GSKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 CL9, Corsair HX-750w, MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr
Server2012: Q9300 - 8GB DDR2 - Asus P5QL Pro - Corsair CX430 - Mirrored 2TB Seagate's with 2TB WD cav for fileshare backups, 1TB WD for OS backups
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pwcmed »

skier wrote:i actually kinda agree, i think it will lead to killing in more(most) cases, obviously the guy with that stuck on and in pain will be more than a little angry
I kind of see your point but I think this might take the attention away from the women and to assailants penis. I might give someone some space to run away. I have taken a couple soccer balls in that area and it was not fun.
smilingbounder
Legit User
Legit User

Post by smilingbounder »

I have also thought that this is a horrible idea. The kind of person who commits rape is also capable of murder, as many rape cases do end in the woman being murdered.

This could in some cases worsen the situation.

Give them handguns for self defense.
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

Is it just me, or does this give a new meaning to when someone says a Vag looks like a venus fly trap? (Little Shop of Horrors anyone?)

In professional wrestling, this could be called the Death C**t Clutch

God help whoever gets trapped in that..
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Zaxs
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Zaxs »

Yeah it seem easily bypassed enough by sticking a finger up there. Plus, i can't really speak for women, but i wouldn't really like having to walk around with that thing up my vagina.