Children locked in cages

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
rayoflight
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Children locked in cages

Post by rayoflight »

Wow...first of all one of my very good friends has 2 children w/ disabilities and she never had to "secure" her children in cages. These people need to NOT have ANY children at all. Whether the kids have disabilities or not they should be able to treat them like human beings and not animals. The whole system has failed all of these kids; especially the last 3 to be adopted. The only reason they were adopted to this family that was having some major problems and already had 8 kids is because no one else wanted them...which is extremely sad.

Shame on these people.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9319446/
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

That's child abuse if I ever heard it; when "The End" comes, these people will truly get theirs, and that's not wishful thinking either, IMO.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

they should be locked up in solitary confinement and see how they like it.
teer
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by teer »

what kind of disabilities? I know if i ever have kids (i don't btw) and they had some crazy ass deformity that would limit their independence i would abort the baby. Why bring them into an already difficult world only to be shunned by society and never be able to live on their own and all that.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i'd just brainwash it... you know, kinda like homeschooled kids are...
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

hmm, I have another opinion on the whole deformity and right-to-life issue different from yours teer, but I will remain silent to prevent a flame war, as it's not needed.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i'm in the same boat, killswitch.... that's why i opted for brainwashing
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

good, "neutral" response, lol; I was going to say adoption, but I didn't know if it would start a flame war or not, that's all. I'm a big proponent of adoption, and considering my current medical state, that may be my only option if I decide I want a son or daughter one day (won't go into details, let's just say it was a REALLY bad infection that also damaged my nervous system). Anywho, that's my only statement there, no big :)
Kemot
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Kemot »

Some people are not meant to have kids.
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

yep, unfortunately, a good bit of them live around my area; I just believe if you're not ready for the implications of a nights' pleasure, then just don't do it (this coming from a 22 year-old virgin, but hey, it's all good).
rayoflight
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by rayoflight »

Really?? 22 year old virgin...I believe that is a whole different topic on its on. Very interesting.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

ouch, dude...
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

It's a choice man, what can I say? Personally, I've seen how people have screwed their lives up by not practicing abstinence (and they had "protection"), and now have a meaningless relationship, or none at all, with the baby's mother. Personally, I'm getting financially rock-solid before even considering another relationship, due to my knowing from experience how women can tend to be indecisive in the relationship (and I'm not trying to start a flame war here, this is just from my own personal experience where I knew exactly what I wanted, which was a meaningful relationship to lead into something greater, and they decided they didn't, and left); anyway, that's my two cents on that.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

killswitch83 wrote:yep, unfortunately, a good bit of them live around my area; I just believe if you're not ready for the implications of a nights' pleasure, then just don't do it (this coming from a 22 year-old virgin, but hey, it's all good).
Awe shucks.... When I come over to South Carolina, we can go on the pull... ;)
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Actually, I wouldn't mind an Irish gal myself Ken, lol; these girls down here in the South don't know how to act, believe me, that's all I've ever dated, as that's all that's been available, lol. Plus, I was dating for a short time a beauty from Northern Ireland (originally), and she was a firecracker who knew what she wanted and often got it, man those were good times (but I didn't get any from her, rofl, but it made for some tense, 3rd base stuff).....anyways, I gotta see how you guys do it up there too, and I would do just about anything for a chance to see the countryside up there, not to mention the bountiful pubs, cause I know the Irish know how to party (grams knew how to throw one hell of a party; she broke out the really good Irish whisky, and you want to talk about a woman who can drink anyone short of a full-blooded Irishman into the ground, lol, and to be 70 years old too); funny thing is, she knew how to cook some of the best Italian food you've blessed your pallet with.....like I tell a lot of people, I'm a mutt, lol, a conglomeration of Irish, German, and Italian blood (my grandfather was born in Germany and raised for a short time, and my grams's maiden name was Fitzgerald, so go figure; not sure where the Italian comes in except for the jet black hair and the shortness in stature). Here's to weirdness :drinkers: :drinkers: