Battlefield 3 - Vehicles Gameplay Trailer

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Digital Puppy

Battlefield 3 - Vehicles Gameplay Trailer

Post by Digital Puppy »

Latest Trailer from the folks at EA.
Check out one of the pillars of Battlefield 3, vehicles! Battlefield 3 has a plethora of vehicles, from helicopters to tanks to jets!
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
FZ1

Re: Battlefield 3 - Vehicles Gameplay Trailer

Post by FZ1 »

What are everyone's impressions on the game? I picked it up last night on the way home rather than trying to download it and it ended up taking an hour to install as it still needed to download content WTF?

Anyway, I only played a little since it was late when I got home but I'm kinda tired of these elaborate story lines on shooters. Especially the war type ones. I'd just rather go on a mission and take care of business. I guess I'm old school.

The graphics are amazing although curiously, the cut scenes where you are in a room being questioned - the lips don't move to the dialogue well at all.

Played a quick multiplayer game and WOW...the graphics are so good it feels real. I haven't figured out what all the screen tips mean...I had no clue where I was going or what I had to do except kill any enemy I came across. The hardcopy version of the game didn't come with a manual and when I click the manual link in Origin, I get nothing.

Overall...seems pretty fun if I can find time to play.
Joe
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

I heard on CNBC news that Battlefield 3 has some problems and a lot of gamers are upset. Have you heard anything?
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

I heard something about servers being down and if they are down, you can't even play the single player mode. A guy at work mentioned this to me but I haven't experienced and issues (in the short time I've played) nor I have seen anything on the net about it (not that I've looked).
Joe