Hello Legit Reviews

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
omegadraco
Legit User
Legit User

Hello Legit Reviews

Post by omegadraco »

Hello all,
I thought I would introduce myself here...
I am a 28 year old IT worker who works in a school district. The building I support houses a One2One laptop program meaning that each student has a laptop that they take back and forth between classes and home. As you can imagine with middle school children this creates a lot of work [:P]

I have built all my computers around Intel chips and typically go 4 years between builds. I am not opposed to AMD at all but have always tended towards Intel for some reason.

I am a gamer and a family man so not much time for gaming as of late :( oh well you make sacrifices for your family right.

Looking forwards to hanging out with everyone here.
Manduh
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: Hello Legit Reviews

Post by Manduh »

Hey Omega!! Welcome to the LR forums!! :D
:supz:
PCAudioLabs Rok Box MC 7xs - Intel Core i7-2600K / Cooling: PCAL Quiet Operation / Gigabyte Z68 / 16GB DDR3 1333 / AMD Radeon HD 5450 / 600 Watt PSU / SRT Drive: Intel 311 SSD (20GB) / Primary Drive: 500GB, 7200RPM, 16MB cache / Audio Drive: 1TB, 7200RPM, 32MB cache / Sample Drive: 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB cache / OS: Windows 7 Professional x64
omegadoom13
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Re: Hello Legit Reviews

Post by omegadoom13 »

You look familiar :)