GraVT Professional Photographer Giveaway

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
CoachAub
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: GraVT Professional Photographer Giveaway

Post by CoachAub »

Please enter me in the GraVT giveaway! I just read the review of this machine! SWEET!
Rig#1: Intel i5-3570K, MSI-B75MA-P45 mobo, G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 2x4gb, MSI-7870 2gd5t/oc gpu, Tt TR2-600w psu, Tt Commander Snow ed. Case, Cooler Master Hyper212+ HSF, OCZ Agility3 SSD 120GB, WE Caviar Black 750GB
Rig#2: AMD Phenom 2-970, MSI-890FXA-GD-65 mobo, 6GB Geil DDR3-1333, HIS Radeon HD6870 1GB gpu, Antec Quattro-850 psu, Rosewill Conqueror Case, Zalman CNPS-9500 hsf, 1TB Toshiba Sata3 HD
Fire$torm
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Fire$torm »

I wish to enter the GraVT Professional Photographer Giveaway.

Thank you.
vborets
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by vborets »

I wish to enter the contest.
eunoia
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by eunoia »

I wish in no uncertain terms to enter the contest.
Twitter: @eunoia
FB: Added and shared.
F@H: Well, if I had an ASUS GTX 570 DirectCUII...

Edit: Also, because I'm always curious about advances in hardware, could someone explain the advantages of a Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64-bit keyboard? :mrgreen:
Last edited by eunoia on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one would talk much in society, if he knew how often he misunderstands others. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832)
CanonmanNC
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by CanonmanNC »

I wish to enter the GraVT Professional Photographer Giveaway.

Thank you.
Hobbes5243
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Hobbes5243 »

Enter me in the GraVT giveaway
dtr90024
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by dtr90024 »

What a great giveaway. This would be perfect to help me with my video project. Please put me in. Thank you.
etii0
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by etii0 »

I'd really like to join the contest!
somecanadianguy
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by somecanadianguy »

I wish to enter the contest
TheCrimsonStar
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by TheCrimsonStar »

Count me in.
justspecial2
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by justspecial2 »

I would love to win this system :drool: and will tweet from JustSpecial2

I use my current system for image and video editing for family events (sports, recitals, holidays, etc), mostly using PhotoShop Elements and Premiere..... and my system cries for more power. Winning this system would greatly reduce the time to render videos and possible allow me to use more powerful software.
jendzel
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by jendzel »

contest me bro
v3ermilion
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by v3ermilion »

i would like to join the contest
chrhadden
Legit User
Legit User

Post by chrhadden »

i want the pc.enter me
djpinc19
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by djpinc19 »

PopsRacer
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by PopsRacer »

I need this system to create a great coffee table photo journal of my dazes trucking around the country, alot of remarkable things to see out there.
Great contest!
hk0legit
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by hk0legit »

Who's GraVT? A Quadro 5000 and another (scratch) HDD would have been better, but free is good.
ruler501
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by ruler501 »

count me in

How is active forum member defined?

EDIT: tweeted from ruler501
liked from Devon Richard
xaviergzz
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by xaviergzz »

Apoptosis wrote:Our good friends over at Intel and GraVT have assembled an amazing photography focused system for Legit Reviews to give away that is based on the mighty Intel Core i7-2600K 'Sandy Bridge' processor!

The system that GraVT has put together for one of our community members is very nice. The heart of the system has the Intel Core i7-2600K unlocked processor sitting atop the Intel DZ68BC motherboard that also has 16GB of RAM, an ASUS GeForce GTX 570 DirectCU II video card an Intel SSD and two WD Caviar Black 2TB hard drives! The power for the system comes from a massive Cooler Master 1000 Watt power supply! To finish off all this amazing hardware GraVT tossed in an optical drive, media reader and gingerly stuffed it all inside a red Lian Li case! Outside the case you'll find a Microsoft wireless keyboard and the ARC mouse.

The fun doesn't stop there though as the system comes with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit installed and the full Cyberlink Media Suite 9! This means it has Cyberlink Power Director, Photo Director and Media Espresso already installed and ready to go. GraVT also loaded up trial versions of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

GraVT sent over this picture of the system and it looks like a winner!
GraVT.jpg
A word from GraVT:
"Every GraVT system is built for people who are serious about digital photography—with high-end Intel processors, professional-grade components, and an impressive collection of pre-loaded image editing software."

GraVT Contest Drawing System Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K
Motherboard: Intel DZ68BC
Memory: 16GB DDR3-1333 Kingston Value Ram
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 570 DirectCU II
Storage: Intel 311 20GB SSD Drive for SSD Caching & 2 x 2TB WD Caviar Black 7200RPM Hard Drives
Optical: 16X LG DVD-ROM Drivew/ Lightscribe
Power Supply: 1000W Cooler Master
Chassis: Lian Li
Cooling: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 water cooler
Multimedia: Vantec 3.5-inch All-in-One Reader
Keyboard: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Mouse: Microsoft ARC Mouse

The Drawing Prize Details:

The prize for this contest is ONE GraVT Photography system with the specifications listed above (may vary from the one pictured above, but the specs are the same). Intel and GraVT told us that the total value for the prize at contest launch is ~$2,699.00. The prize will be shipped by GraVT and they would only like to ship to the United States and Canada only. As a result Legit Reviews will not be able to choose shipping carriers, give you updates on the shipping status or expand the countries eligible for the contest (the sponsors decided that).

Rules and Fine Print:

Legit Reviews will be randomly selecting a forum member who entered this contest.

In order to enter this contest you must make one and only one post to this thread saying that you wish to enter the contest. To be successfully entered into the drawing you must be an active member in the forums as well as being a resident of the United States or Canada. The last chance to enter will be on November 30th, 2011 and the drawing will be held December 1st, 2011. After the winner is announced they will have 72 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed in 72 hours another name will be drawn on December 4th, 2011. If you travel or will not be in town on December 1st, 2011 be sure to have a friend check for you!

Extra Entry Opportunities:

If you'd like to earn extra entries into the contest you can earn up to three extra entries if you want to jump through some more hoops.

1) 'Like' the GraVT and Legit Reviews Facebook pages!
2) Follow Legit Reviews on twitter and RT (retweet) our original contest status update. You must do this at least 48 hours BEFORE the end of the contest in order to be eligible for extra entry.
3) If you are an active F@H team member of Team #38296 then be sure to post your team name when you enter as you just got yourself an extra entry. If you are not on our F@H team you can find out more about the team in the forums and/or download either the CPU or GPU client and get started by entering in #38296 when it asks for a team number.

I want to win!!!
Aydee
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Aydee »

Hi, I would like to enter the contest too, please.

Have already re-tweeted, and liked. Will join FAH if the software will run on my laptop
Folding under alcook@..............