OCZ Vertex 450 128GB $49.99 After Mail In Rebate ($90)

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

OCZ Vertex 450 128GB $49.99 After Mail In Rebate ($90)

Post by Major_A »

Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: OCZ Vertex 450 128GB $49.99 After Mail In Rebate ($90)

Post by Kaos Kid »

Do you have a link to (or a screenshot of) the rebate form? I'd like to see the wording on that since OCZ is circling the drain, hard to say how long it would take to get it, if you even do. I don't have a Tiger account anymore, and don't want to make one just to see the rebate form.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

This should link you to the rebate forms.
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/reb ... %20$60.pdf

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/reb ... -12338.pdf

*EDIT*
Just noticed the OCZ rebate is from 4myrebate.com, which is a rebate company. OCZ gives them a lump sum of money and then they accept or deny the rebates. I've used 2 4myrebate.com MIRs in the last 6 months and both were approved. One of them showed up a month after I sent in the paperwork. The other one I'm still waiting on. So from a rebate POV I've had good dealings with this company so far.
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Cool, then this should be a great deal even if you don't want to use that security suite, just have to pay for it and wait awhile to get your money back. Thanks for the links!
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Bear in mind that OCZ just declared bankruptcy so you may or may not have a warranty and or customer support.

*EDIT* - I just saw this on their forums -
“With the recent news OCZ wants to reassure all our valued customers that the Company is honoring all product warranties. If any customers require support they are encouraged to contact our customer support and forum support teams who will be more than happy to assist.”
Joe