Belly Armor’s RadiaShield Men’s Boxer Brief Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Belly Armor’s RadiaShield Men’s Boxer Brief Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Over the years Legit Reviews has run across a number of companies that are selling products that help protect people from the harmful radiation emitted by cellphones and laptops. Two years ago we did a review on the Defenderpad laptop EMF & Radiation Shield (review) that ended up being rather controversial article as the issue, product effectiveness and high-cost got people talking. Radiation instantly sparks fear in people as we’ve grown up being taught about the dangers, but few realize or think about that laptops and smartphones give off radiation. Meet Belly Armor’s RadiaShield Men’s Boxer Brief...

Article Title: Belly Armor’s RadiaShield Men’s Boxer Brief Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/belly-armor ... iew_169079
Pricing At Time of Print: $49 Shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
jmacguire
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Belly Armor’s RadiaShield Men’s Boxer Brief Review

Post by jmacguire »

I believe with 100% honesty that this site is better than this. I would rather have read a roundup of thermal pastes and how quickly or slowly they evaporate over time or anything less silly than this. A simple glance at any of the product's literature should have tipped you off to the utter fail of something that looks as if it pre-stained with urine.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

jmacguire wrote:I believe with 100% honesty that this site is better than this. I would rather have read a roundup of thermal pastes and how quickly or slowly they evaporate over time or anything less silly than this. A simple glance at any of the product's literature should have tipped you off to the utter fail of something that looks as if it pre-stained with urine.
jmacguire - Just trying to see how a weekend content does with some slightly off beat tech items. We normally don't do Sat/Sun reviews, but we wanted to try it for a couple weeks to see if it is worth it and how people like to see some off beat items. If we can get an extra 1,000 people a day over the weekend that is another 100,000+ visitors a year, so we are just trying to find ways to bring more coverage and boost traffic numbers. The PC market has shrunk for 5+ years, so we have to find ways to keep the numbers up. Let's face it the off the wall wacky products are the ones that get traffic.
Follow Me on Twitter!
jmacguire
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by jmacguire »

Thank you for the response. It is appreciated.

I gave feedback as to "the only thing that was around to read" at the moment. BLAH! Perhaps a previous review product revisited? Has it been improved? Does it still suck? Thanks for listening.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

jmacguire wrote:Thank you for the response. It is appreciated.

I gave feedback as to "the only thing that was around to read" at the moment. BLAH! Perhaps a previous review product revisited? Has it been improved? Does it still suck? Thanks for listening.
Yup, feedback noted and appreciated!
Follow Me on Twitter!