AfterShokz Gamez Bone Conducting Gaming Headphones Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

AfterShokz Gamez Bone Conducting Gaming Headphones Review

Post by Apoptosis »

If you are not familiar with AfterShokz, they are a fairly new company, first opening their doors in 2011. I have been keeping an eye on them since 2012 when they first introduced themselves at CES. Since then, they have been developing high quality headphones that use bone conduction to transmit sound. This technology was originally developed for the military and has started to find it’s way into the consumer market since. One of their latest sets of headphones is the Gamez, it features Bluetooth 4.0, which provides around a 30ft range. Read on to see how it performs!

Article Title: AfterShokz Gamez Bone Conducting Gaming Headphones Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/aftershokz- ... iew_178265
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: AfterShokz Gamez Bone Conducting Gaming Headphones Revie

Post by KnightRid »

Interesting tech but do they cause headaches or any sort of dizziness? I have horrible vertigo/motion sickness and figure it was worth asking :)
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by sgkean »

That's something I can't say, they didn't cause any with me, but then I'm not overly sensitive to that either. I do get migraines extremely easy, and didn't have any that was caused by these. A few friends that wore them for a couple hours didn't experience any issues with that either.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

sgkean wrote:That's something I can't say, they didn't cause any with me, but then I'm not overly sensitive to that either. I do get migraines extremely easy, and didn't have any that was caused by these. A few friends that wore them for a couple hours didn't experience any issues with that either.
Cool, thanx!
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: