Samsung EVO Plus 128GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung EVO Plus 128GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Review

Post by Apoptosis »

When the Samsung 128GB Pro+ Class 10 microSDXC memory card came out in March 2016 it had wicked fast sequential speeds of 95 MB/s Read and 90 MB/s Write with an MSRP of $129.99. Over the past year the price on that card designed to be used by prosumers in action cameras, DSLRs, high-end smartphones, and Tablet PCs has fallen down to $84.00 shipped. We have a feeling that price might drop a little more as today Samsung introduced the equally impressive Samsung Pro EVO Plus 128GB microSDXC memory card. This brand new model in the more affordable thanks to the lower $99.99 MSRP and features sequential transfer speeds of up to 100 MB/s Read and 90 MB/s Write. That makes the Samsung EVO Plus the fastest microSDXC offered by Samsung...

Article Title: Samsung EVO Plus 128GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/samsung-evo ... iew_193091
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Samsung EVO Plus 128GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Review

Post by KnightRid »

I HATE flash cards and how they have 50billion different ratings and within each of those ratings there are 50billion more different speeds! UGH

Kind of like SSD's where why can't every single one be the fastest it can be and that's it? I understand they would charge more and not have the low end stuff due to (*cough* greed) not being able to use the memory that doesn't live up to snuff??? I really never understood this part when I always figured flash memory was flash memory and it either worked at full speed or was defective.....
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: