I love ebay!

Discussion about Intel CPUs and overclocking. Need help with that new Intel processor? Not sure which one is right for you? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Intel Processors!
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

I love ebay!

Post by DMB2000uk »

Ok, so i have one of these and was wanting to sell it too, but check out this guy's opening line on the details!!!!!! :shock:

PIII 500mhz

This thing struggles with running yesterday's apps, lets see it run vista! :snakeman:

Dan

PS. PM me if you want to buy mine, for nostalga's sake or extreme overclocking :P
(I also have the rest of the computer to sell, the only thing that has stopped working is the PSU, I guess 7 years is a good going by anyones standards! Up until May last year it was the 'Main' computer for my family!! (Well I had my laptop so i wasnt fussed!))
Image (<- Clickable)
DanielDev
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by DanielDev »

lol, takes 10 minutes to start...
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by smack323 »

i got a 800mhz that i threw together with old parts and put a fresh XP OS on her, and i can acctully play CS with it. and its good for checking email also. :rolleyes:
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

lol, thats nearly twice as fast!!! Try waiting double the time you do for anything and you'll get the idea! :)

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)