Beneath the desk......

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Beneath the desk......

Post by kenc51 »

Dust, wires, radiator, dust, rubbish and dust....

This is what's under my desk!

I gotta do some cleaning :roll:
Soliex
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Soliex »

Wow ken, come on now.. keep it clean :D i clean my room every tuesday
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

Soliex wrote:Wow ken, come on now.. keep it clean :D i clean my room every tuesday

maybe you can go over and show how to do it HAHAHAHA
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

What worries me, is I don't remember eating Mars bars :shock:

How long is that wrapper there?

I'm going in, I'll clean it some time tomorrow....if I don't post here tomorrow night, someone call help...LOL
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

lol, my house is hard to keep clean because it's prone to lint bunnies, but I do what I can, lol

as far as debris go, I have trash cans all about, so that's not a big issue...now the bills and related papers on my desk?? wellllllll........lol #-o :nut kick:

oh yeah, and I also have nothing but hardwood floors without any finish on them (it wore off long ago, lol), so sweeping only serves to stir the lint and dust......I think I'll invest in one of those hard-floor sweepers or vacuums :rolleyes:
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

This room has a horrible purple carpet....Someday, I'll pull it up and sand down the floorboards.....someday.............
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

you own your place? sounds like a dumb question, but I know in most apts over here in the states, you can't just go and pull up carpet or modify stuff like that, lol

I plan on finishing my floors and laying down new linoleum where there's the busted up stuff, and need to fix the ceiling, which is cracked and falling due to jacking up the ceiling where I made previous structural repairs.......a "starter" home for sure, roflmao :lol:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

you get a new house kill?
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

If I make the place look better...then how can anyone complain?

Nahh....It's cool....I can do as I like aslong as it's an improvement! LOL
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

hey now, no more getting on my case for have the dirtiest top of the desk!! I might have some beer mugs and a butt load of papers, but i atleast dont have a RADIATOR!! :lol:
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

Ken, is that a magazine from when we first discovered Mars in that rubble? :P
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Apoptosis wrote:you get a new house kill?
nah, it's the same place I've been living in, I've just not gone into any detail about it.....I've owned it now for over a year, and yes it's the same one I've had "trouble" with.......wish I had a new one, lol, this one is 56 years old, heheh :rolleyes:
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

bigblockmatt wrote:hey now, no more getting on my case for have the dirtiest top of the desk!! I might have some beer mugs and a butt load of papers, but i atleast dont have a RADIATOR!! :lol:
That RADIATOR is fully funtioning, cooling this pc as we speak LOL
( It just won't fit in the new case )

Well I wanted to "gone to Mars"....
But just like NASA....and I got my calculations wrong.......
I'll cleanup tomorrow.....It's Sunday and a day of rest (plus I'm very badly hung-over!)
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

you crazy kid, lol......

glad I didn't drink last night.....I have a lot of work to do today, lol......not to mention a visit to the parents' house today, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, heheh

happy hangover, rofl :rolleyes:
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Went to "bed" a 7:30am this morning!

Not such a good role model.....Kids don't try this @ home
:oops:
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

haha, I've been there before.....hell, there was once I didn't go to sleep for like 3 days, was on a drinking binge and some other stuff I don't do anymore.......never again, so I'm not such a good role model either, though I did quit the hard liquor after New Years (ok, except Jagermeister, I'll have my bottle of Jager and 8 Red Bulls every once in a blue moon, lol)

I plan on doing the red wine thing......a glass a day is supposed to be good for you, and considering I'm going green with my diet (veggies, veggies, and more veggies), it might not be too bad an idea (red wine has a good deal of flavonoids designed to prevent cancer and other diseases).

I need to lose around 80-90 lbs or so, might as well get started, lol :P
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Yeah a glass of red wine a day is supposed to be good for you.....has antioxidants....good for your liver and suppsedly protects against Cancer.

Just do what I do....Smoke!! -> great for dieting LOL

I'm just the worst role model ever........... :finga:
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

well, I would, except my lungs are "on notice"........I used to smoke (more than just cigarettes.....marijuana was a favorite of mine in the past too), but years of being around secondhand smoke as a kid, coupled with my own smoking, has caused me respiratory problems, and the weight is amplifying it, so I'm hoping to extend my life by losing the weight and being able to breathe easier......I gotta lose weight the hard way, lol
Pooreone
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Pooreone »

:shock: Wow, I'm gonna get a copy of that picture so everytime my wife yells at me for the way my computer room looks I can show her that. :P
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i'm surprised no one said "protein stains" yet