24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

Post by Illuminati »

I very much enjoy watching the TV series 24. There are probably a few others here that watch 24 also... so I'll start the 'official' comment thread.

There may be some who have it recorded, but not watched it yet, so I won't give anything away yet, but the beginning did shock me. There is another episode tonight (hour 3) so I'll save my comments for after that episode. But if anyone else wants to go ahead and start talking about it, feel free... It should go without saying that those who read this thread risk reading spoilers... so beware if you haven't watched an episode yet, as there may already be comments about it in this thread.

I hope everyone who watches 24 is ready for another action packed series!
Last edited by Illuminati on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i'm all about 24!

you should notify about spoilers in the title, cuz we're definitely gonna talk.
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

I got hooked on 24 last season. This season is looking great so far. I believe tonight it's another 2 hours, 7-9 cst.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

haven't watch any episodes yet.....and yes we get it over here LOL

I missed the first series....but everyone said is was soo cool....
I want to watch it from the beginning....

I'm unsubscribing from this thread, 'till I watch it :)
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

anyone tape last nights? I missed it!
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

how do i subscribe to this thread?
cre8
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by cre8 »

Ahhh I wanted more *cries* can't wait for todays epidose!!Got hooked last season.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Apoptosis wrote:anyone tape last nights? I missed it!
I can get you a video tape (I think)...possibly. Just let me know asap so I can get it before she tapes over it.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i can't believe michelle's dead... she was hot :(
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

audiophile wrote:i can't believe michelle's dead... she was hot :(
Agree...totally looked hot in this season! not so much in the others that she was in. I hope they bring Kim back (make her mute or something cause everything she said was lame).

NOT HOLDING BACK - SPOILERS IN THIS POST!!!

I almost crapped my pants when palmer got blasted!!! I love that guy. I guess i will just have to pay attention to the alstate ins. commercials to get my palmer fix.. :) I think they are gonna torture Cloe.
[/b]
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

word... bring back kim! and put her back in a tanktop sans bra, plz.

to me, michelle's always been hot.

palmer totally knew he was gonna be assassinated, i think. he just stood there in front of the window waiting for it. he knew... obviously because his memoir contained a secret message.

by the way, i have a feeling logan knows something he's not sharing... i have a feeling he's somehow behind part of this... i never trusted him.
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

yeah, not to mention it looks like the President's Aide (the younger guy, forgot his name, lol), apparently chloroforms the First Lady.......nuts!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

i think pres. logan is too much of an idiot to be a mole or somehting. he is stupid and doesnt look beyond his own interests, which are really just what his aides tell him cause he cant make a decision for himself..

1 HOUR and 15 MINUTES TO GO!!!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

I know, I was talking about the aide who is close with the Russian terrorists......already missed too much of tonight's second hour watching wrestling, rofl, so someone has to tell me what happened the second hour tonight, lol. :rolleyes:
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

OMG I WANT TO *EDIT*ING SMASH THAT DUDE'S FACE!!!

everytime i see him i want to kick him in the balls and shank him.

anyways, i was wrong about logan knowing more than he's letting on.... he's just a moron.
Last edited by -mogwai on Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

why not blow his brains out, lol, much more graphical :finga:

personally, I just wanna walk up to him and kick him in the nuts, rofl :nut kick:
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Well, Cloe got off extremely easy once everyone at CTU realized she was right in trusting Jack from the beginning.

That was pretty wicked how Jack was able to steal the terrorist's detonation frequency to remotely blow up one of the terrorist's explosive vests! I want that phone!

I also can't believe Jack didn't keep his eye on the guy with the yellow tie. There should have been no way he could have walked away from the commotion like that.

The more I keep thinking about it, I bet palmer knew he had a hit out on him also... but I don't think he knew he was going to get nailed when he did... otherwise he would have spilled the info he had to the proper people before it was too late.

I'm also curious what the whole conversation was between the first lady and palmer. I wish we could have seen the transcript before the young president aid got ahold of it again.

anyways, that's all the rambling I have for now.
Justin West
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Illuminati wrote:Well, Cloe got off extremely easy once everyone at CTU realized she was right in trusting Jack from the beginning.

That was pretty wicked how Jack was able to steal the terrorist's detonation frequency to remotely blow up one of the terrorist's explosive vests! I want that phone!

I also can't believe Jack didn't keep his eye on the guy with the yellow tie. There should have been no way he could have walked away from the commotion like that.

The more I keep thinking about it, I bet palmer knew he had a hit out on him also... but I don't think he knew he was going to get nailed when he did... otherwise he would have spilled the info he had to the proper people before it was too late.

I'm also curious what the whole conversation was between the first lady and palmer. I wish we could have seen the transcript before the young president aid got ahold of it again.

anyways, that's all the rambling I have for now.
seriously... i was surprised that jack didn't give chase and tackle the dude right after the dookie hit the fan (along with some serious russian terrorist brains)

i dunno if i can take rudy seriously...

chloe and that other guy make the worst on-screen couple...
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Rudy, is that the character name of the guy who is seemingly trying to take over CTU from buchannon? I can't stand that guy in any serious role. After he played Samwise Gamgee in LOTR, he is stuck playing only air-headed roles in the rest of his acting career! LOL...

I also agree that Chloe has a silly relationship with that other computer guy... I would have thought that Chloe would start a relationship with Edgar or something. Oh well, Chloe never played a major role in my eyes.
Justin West
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

nope, except the fact she was smuggling Jack around while he was still on CTU's s**tlist, lol

it's pretty lame that Edgar kept pushing and pushing like that....she's a psycho, lol (or suffering from GAD at the very least).....and I know this from experience! :finga: