24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Illuminati wrote:Rudy, is that the character name of the guy who is seemingly trying to take over CTU from buchannon? I can't stand that guy in any serious role. After he played Samwise Gamgee in LOTR, he is stuck playing only air-headed roles in the rest of his acting career! LOL...

I also agree that Chloe has a silly relationship with that other computer guy... I would have thought that Chloe would start a relationship with Edgar or something. Oh well, Chloe never played a major role in my eyes.
hehe yeah, but it's not his character name... his character name is lynn mcgee or something. he played in a movie a while back called 'rudy' about some tiny kid on the notre dame football team who worked harder than hell just to get a shot at being in a game.

chloe and the computer guy are an odd couple because he's more attractive than she and, seemingly, more stable. she's pretty damn weird...
Bigedmond
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Bigedmond »

Im betting the first lady made a copy of the transcript, and her aid has a copy, or maybe the secert service guy.

This year is turning out to be very interesting, but the only problem i have with 24, you are always wonder what the real target is up untill the last minute.

I hope the presidents aid gets caught soon, and the torchure his ass.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Bigedmond wrote:Im betting the first lady made a copy of the transcript, and her aid has a copy, or maybe the secert service guy.

This year is turning out to be very interesting, but the only problem i have with 24, you are always wonder what the real target is up untill the last minute.

I hope the presidents aid gets caught soon, and the torchure his ass.
totally agree... that's what took her so long when her aide was being interrogated by the douchebag secret service guy.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

:shock: one thing i hate about 24 is that my eyes seem to stay this way for a few months during the year :shock:

I'm surprised that no one caught on that when Jack said he's in the Flank 2 position, he was sending a distress signal...especially since he kept repeating it . . . I know it was old protocol, but it's only been 18 months!

Logan is just a self-centered idiot.

Palmer definitely knew something was up. What I want to know is who else besides those 4 (Palmer, Chloe, Michelle and her hubby) knew Jack was alive?

Jack is turning into a softy...last season he would have let the kid die.

So...how many minutes is Jack going to stay in custody next episode? 3? 4?
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

yeah.......domestication tends to soften even the hardest of Counter Terrorism agents, lol........look at Alameda and Michelle, they left due to the BS, and lookie what it got em, lol :axe:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

All I can say is that I love the show and Jack is my hero, but he is so connected with his new chick and the 15 year old that he is losing his edge!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

ahh, he isnt a softy. look how he just up and left when cloe called him. he probably would have turned himself in for anyone that was being held.

PS. just put the CTU ring as my cell phone ring!!! AWESOME!!!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i don't think renigging on your word by putting a bullet in someone's head rather than call an ambulance is a mark of softyism (of course, i'm referring to the guy who shot palmer).

i bet that kid is going to end up working at ctu next season. either that or he'll hook up with kim (the lucky bastard).
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

i heard a romur that they are gonna make a movie...bad idea imho.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

bigblockmatt wrote:i heard a romur that they are gonna make a movie...bad idea imho.
It had better be a 24 hour movie!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

what cell phone tone do they use?
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Illuminati wrote:
bigblockmatt wrote:i heard a romur that they are gonna make a movie...bad idea imho.
:lame: ](*,)
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Illuminati wrote:
HOLY CRAP I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

you know the ring in CTU. I have that as my ringtone on my cell phone. I did it today. gets me all excited when some calls...and i start answering the phone by saying my last name only now. :)
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

bigblockmatt wrote:you know the ring in CTU. I have that as my ringtone on my cell phone. I did it today. gets me all excited when some calls...and i start answering the phone by saying my last name only now. :)
HAHA that rules, dude :)
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

:lol: Those are Hilarious! I love
Jack Bauer literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.
:lol:
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Amy wrote::lol: Those are Hilarious! I love
Jack Bauer literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.
:lol:
HAHAHA
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

2 hours and 9 minutes to tonight's show ;)
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

just got done watching jillian barberie shake her janine-looking ass.... after that, i was totally ready for some 24..... and dorothy hammill is a TOTAL milf on this show