congratulations to infinitevalence :)

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

congratulations to infinitevalence :)

Post by sbohdan »

holly cow: infinit just reached 1200 PPD (24h average)!!!!!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... s=&t=38296

congratulations !!!!!!!!!

yo, joe (JRE), you will kick my ass soon if you keep on racin' like this :axe:

to all the rest of the team: great job. keep up the good work and fold away... :drinkers: :finga:

lets kick some ass :mrgreen:

P.S: we have the nbr. 208 spot :) :)
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Congrats!

I'm gunna take a look at our next electric bill... and I may get another one of my PC's going 24/7 again... its been since like March since I've had one going 24/7!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

I would really like to get back to 1500ppd if i can. I still have a dual xeon sitting idle in my house because i do not have heatsinks for it.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
FZ1

Re: congratulations to infinitevalence :)

Post by FZ1 »

sbohdan wrote:yo, joe (JRE), you will kick my ass soon if you keep on racin' like this :axe:
I'd be doing better if my main rig wouldn't keep freezing up. Damn thing is Prime stable, everything but running 2 folding instances freezes randomly (I think it's the console version). So for now, only 3 instances going.
Joe
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Vstrom wrote:
sbohdan wrote:yo, joe (JRE), you will kick my ass soon if you keep on racin' like this :axe:
I'd be doing better if my main rig wouldn't keep freezing up. Damn thing is Prime stable, everything but running 2 folding instances freezes randomly (I think it's the console version). So for now, only 3 instances going.
I'm getting the same prob!.....but it's fine unless I run a video file...then it locks up (sometimes)....If I want to watch a vid, I haveto stop the standard version first...but I always keep the "service" version in the backround without any probs... :?

It could be a codec issue or ram settings on my part, as I'm testing the ocz gold @ the mo (again)

I can't find anything usefull over @ FAH forums......but I hope it's fixed with a new version!
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

I started doing 2 at once with one in the dos window, but it was just doing the same one it seemed like, both were in sync with progress?
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

unless you have a dual CPU or hyper threading trying to run 2 at once will just slow both down.

// Bad news.... it looks like one of my Xeons did not make it, not sure why but its not posting so im only runing one extra 2.2ghz xeon :( going to have to look for a replacement :)

// Good news.... we got the rack in and set it up tonight its starting to look decent but there is alot of work left to do in the room.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
DeusEx
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DeusEx »

i would congratulate infinitevalece, but im too bitter. :evil:
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

WOW - that is sweet! Trying to get 2 of my neighbors to join in, so I might get 2 more cpus at my disposal...but nowhere near you infinite!!!

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

infinitevalence wrote:unless you have a dual CPU or hyper threading trying to run 2 at once will just slow both down.

// Bad news.... it looks like one of my Xeons did not make it, not sure why but its not posting so im only runing one extra 2.2ghz xeon :( going to have to look for a replacement :)

// Good news.... we got the rack in and set it up tonight its starting to look decent but there is alot of work left to do in the room.
DFI Exprert w/ 4400+ w/ 2gb ddr500 ballistix
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Looks like it's only a matter of a day or so before I pass you... :axe:
Joe
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

I only have 1 rig :(
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=