A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

You know, being a 911 dispatcher has to get old at times when you get nothing but stupid calls, and I can see how it would be tempting at times to be a smart arse, but this guy takes the cake. Check this out:

911 call audio
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Man im with him on that one. WTF is she doing calling 911, if she cant handle her kids its not the police or goverments job to get them in line. I would have just been like, look is any one hurt, if not then get the F*** of the line so some one who is can get help.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

cant listen rinow, im at school, but its probably pretty good.

There was one i heard the other day, ill see if i can find it. But it was a lady calling in a burger king because they wouldnt/couldnt get her order right, and she had threatened to call the cops. Basically the dispatcher was like, wtf woman, i aint doin nothin, you need to figure it out yourself.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Basically the woman called 911 because her 2 young teenage daughters were fighting and she couldn't control them. She wanted them to send the cops to break them up, and the dispatcher asked if she wanted them to come shoot her daughter...she didn't find that amusing.
deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

Ohhhh that one.
Yeah, I heard about it, but didn't hear the audio.
SpDFre@k
Legit User
Legit User

Post by SpDFre@k »

What sucks is that guy knew right away he had screwed up and was going to get fired. He apoligized left and right. That women would have been better off calling her therapist than 911.
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

People really need to lighten up...
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

lol yall really need to actually sit in with police dispatch some time. When i was in there with them they had a call like that, one mom had her daughter lock herself in the car and wanted cops to come make her get out. This stuff really happens, minus the shooting part.

All a nice coincidence, i am trying to apply for a dispatcher my self!!
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

SpDFre@k wrote:What sucks is that guy knew right away he had screwed up and was going to get fired. He apoligized left and right. That women would have been better off calling her therapist than 911.
Not if I was mayor. I'd have the lady charged with false calls to 911 or something.
Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

I am still pissed that parent groups took the side of the mother.

She should be shunned and called a louse of a mother.

The funniest thing is that some radio station gave the guy a week in Disneyworld while on suspension.

As a guy who took up subbing while having medical issues, I can honestly say that they let parents pass the buck too much.

I was threatened by a student and I let him know:

1. It was against school rules.
2. AZ Law says I can protect myself as I see fit and I would.

The mother blamed me for causing her kid to threaten me, because I told him he had to do the school work, and then picked up his stuff to take it next door to the security office. She said, "He has a Constitutional right for you not to take his stuff."

The saddest thing? I was forced to be in the room with that whore for 2 hours after work, not getting paid.

He got a second day of Anger Control Management Counseling. :evil:

Right now, I am dealing with a mother who is upset that I answered her sons phone after his GF called 20+ times in during class (there is no accusations of me saying anything wrong to the GF). Since it was a crappy phone I couldn't figure out how to turn it off, and he refused to tell me how to turn it off or onto vibrate.

Even worse, is that the kid had the guts to cuss me out, and then return the next hour and cuss me out again.

Well, at least I can honestly say that I have said worse to students and gotten away with it. Two weeks ago, just before I left out of town, I told this pregnent girl who was bugging everyone the entire hour for a dollar to get a soda, "Listen, I know you are statistically practicing for the future, but I would like you to sit and do your work."

When she shot back, "I'm not a welfare whore, I don't need anyone's money, I got a job!", a student shot back (before I could even say anything, "Then why you asking for money, if you got a job."

Oh and the kid who asked me, "Mister, do you have a girlfriend?"

I replied, "Yes."

He then said, "Well, I f*cked her last night."

I shot back, "That is interesting, because I am dating your mother."

:lol:
Trevor
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Trevor »

ROFLMAO!