Greeting from TGForumz

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
wuzy
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Greeting from TGForumz

Post by wuzy »

Due to unforseen difficulties that's currently in TGForumz(fomerly knows as Tom's Hardware Community) I've decided to give LR forums another go. :finga:

My stay here will be mainly be focused on giving advices and problem solving which I've done so in the last 5 years.

I would say my knowledge and experince gathered from THGC surpassed everyone here, but as always I'm willing to learn from a new environment.
I hope my stay here will be enjoyble while the problems are being sorted out at TGF.

Did I also mention I'm a vet student? 8)
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Welcome back :P i think i will have to give your knowlege and experience a run for its $$ :) We alwasy like having seionr members from other forums join here it definitly adds to the overall comunity.

Also Dragon_Slayer is in school to be a vet... so you guys can get geeky about non computer related things some time.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Welcome! I think there are a handful of open questions on the board...I expect them to be answered by noon today :finga: :)
Joe
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Welcome!!!

This is the ONLY forum you need ;P

Also we have a folding team setup.....Team No. 38296 = 2M pts and counting hint hint ;)
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome back Wuzy!
Proboscis
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Well

Post by Proboscis »

An attitude of cockiness and ego does nothing for me. Actually, it does nothing but make me hyper-critical of any comment you may make, right or wrong...although proving yourself in the forums goes a long way in my book.

Perhaps you should take some social-advice in return for your tech-advice: let your knowledge stand for itself (i.e. don't come blazing into a forum acting like you are God's gift to geeks and expect respect - earn it)

Proboscis
wuzy
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by wuzy »

And you know all about this forum within just 3 months, wow!
Actually, it does nothing but make me hyper-critical of any comment you may make, right or wrong...
I go to the extent that when making a serious advice, making one mistake is considered taboo for myself. This takes some rather some lenthy years of training...
In fact I love being challenged, it's the only way for one who has reached enlightenment to still learn more stuff.
Perhaps you should take some social-advice in return for your tech-advice
If you can even keep with this forum back in 2005, I'd say you know what you're talking about. 8)
don't come blazing into a forum acting like you are God's gift to geeks and expect respect - earn it
Don't need to, already says it in my signature. :mrgreen:
Proboscis
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Proboscis »

And you know all about this forum within just 3 months, wow!
I never claimed to "know all about this forum," so I'm not really sure what this comment is in regards to.

...making one mistake is considered taboo for myself. This takes some rather some lenthy years of training...
Due to unforseen difficulties that's currently in TGForumz(fomerly knows as Tom's Hardware Community)...
...I would say my knowledge and experince gathered...
Taboo achieved...in multiples :oops: :lol:

No one is perfect (or close to it), and I'm pretty sure an "enlightened" individual makes as many dumb mistakes as anyone else...

Proboscis
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

okay now that you have both returned fire welcome to the Legit Forums... Notice we are flame free :)
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

welcome :)
stev
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by stev »

Kill_A._Byte
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Kill_A._Byte »

Welcome... Back. :drinkers:
Proboscis
Legit User
Legit User

All done...

Post by Proboscis »

Good call Apoptosis; sorry others had to read through my spiel directed at Wuzy - it really is unlike me to retort like I did, but arrogance is a huge pet-peeve of mine.

Anyway, welcome Wuzy. I look forward to learning from your experience, as well as from the experience of others who have been around the proverbial block.

Proboscis
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

Cheers and welcome back.

Should I even ask what the "technical difficulties" are over in Tom's Forum? :-k
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.