Thermaltake Tai-Chi

Discuss cases, PSUs, and various cooling techniques in here.
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Thermaltake Tai-Chi

Post by NAiLs »

I just wanted to say, this case is amazing. I bought the one with the watercooling kit for my friend and I love it. After letting the water cycle through the system for a good 15 minutes, the water got down to 64*F. I did let it run longer to clear out all the bubbles from the system, but never checked the temperature again. The block itself was nice and cold! Go Copper!

I have some pictures and hope to give a little more of my thoughts on this case in a day or so, I just wanted to get all of you excited about this case! :P
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

To get a little more excitement, the watercooling kit that is included with this case makes the 4400+ X2 run at 27*C at idle! :)

I'll try to get more numbers and input tomorrow! :finga: This is being delivered Sunday, so I have a little time to play.
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

nice, where are the pics?
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

pics or ban
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

kenc51 wrote:Image
:iamwithstupid: :partyman:
Joe
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

I'll try to get some stuff up tonight or tomorrow after work. My friend is dropping off his copy of Windows XP, seeing as neither of my copies would work with his key... :roll:

I'll get everything totally updated when I get his CD and try to get some good solid numbers from this setup... stock and a little overclocked (I have his permission to OC it! :) ) I have numbers for how "hot" the CPU gets under full load, but won't give that away until I post everything up.

Until then, sit tight, grab a beer, and wait! :)
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

Sorry guys, waiting on my brother to burn the pictures off the the flash card. Until he does that, I don't have anything for you guys! :P

I was going to post a link to my 3DMark scores as a beginning, but can't even find how to log in or where to find stats on peoples scores! :evil: I'll look more into it tomorrow... it's 4am and I'm tired!