24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

I am also starting to think this will be the last season of 24...
Remember before this season started, the previews were stating the only thing more shocking than the beginning is how it ends.

Jack and/or Curtis is going to die before this season is over.... probably Chloe and Bill, too.

I also think the Homeland Security chick is the female voice that Henderson was talking to on the phone right before he tried to blow up Jack.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

bigblockmatt wrote: PS - The president is a moron.
Agreed to the nth power!

Sorry to see Tony go...they have really, REALLY pissed off Jack now....

You guys are saying that the homeland security woman is connected to crazy terrorist man? Where did that connection come from? I missed that... :-s

BTW, I think that Vice Pres is dirty.
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

Illuminati wrote:I also think the Homeland Security chick is the female voice that Henderson was talking to on the phone right before he tried to blow up Jack.
Ohh...I gotcha...

Any guesses on what the major terrorist target is?
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

LAX?
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Amy wrote:Well, glad that Lynn died, but sucks that he had to take a security guard with him. I could have done without watching him say goodbye to his kid...that was heart wrenching.

TONY! NO! Is this the last season? They are killing off main characters left and right...I'm still upset about Edgar!

HA! I was right about that guy being Kim's boyfriend (granted, I realize now that he really was her psychologist, too)

in the preview, Curtis was at gunpoint...I mean, really, how many people does that fool? If they kill off the token black guy, the ACLU will be all over the creators of 24 like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat...NOT HAPPENING.

Last week, the preview showed all the canisters going off, and I guess that was previewing a future episode...I wonder what building they were talking about?

The homeland security chick...is that the same voice that was talking to a terrorist in a previous episode? I think she's a terrorist, and that's why she's so set on completely alleviating all of CTU's power. "Personnel switches..." Who are they going to fire? Chloe and Jack? Well, here goes Chloe, Jack and Audrey under cover again. Bill Buchanan just can't keep power for very long at a time, can he?
no, i think they have a contract for 4 more seasons after this

i'm still somewhat distrusting of novak...
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Digital Puppy wrote:
bigblockmatt wrote: PS - The president is a moron.
Agreed to the nth power!

Sorry to see Tony go...they have really, REALLY pissed off Jack now....

You guys are saying that the homeland security woman is connected to crazy terrorist man? Where did that connection come from? I missed that... :-s

BTW, I think that Vice Pres is dirty.
i don't think he's dirty... i think he's just typical.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Well, the terrorists said they intend to kill 200,000 people, right? Where do 200,000 people congregate? Would the nerve gas be as effective if they released it outside in downtown L.A.? I don't know much about the stuff...

Perhaps there will be a major event or something coming up, like a rally or the Super Bowl or something. OR, is there such thing as a cluster of buildings that are connected somehow? For instance, at college there was an underground tunnel that IT used to get from building to building. Maybe they'll deploy the nerve gas in some kind of connecting tunnel or vent so it hits several buildings at once (or is that really lame?)..
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Amy wrote:Well, the terrorists said they intend to kill 200,000 people, right? Where do 200,000 people congregate? Would the nerve gas be as effective if they released it outside in downtown L.A.? I don't know much about the stuff...

Perhaps there will be a major event or something coming up, like a rally or the Super Bowl or something. OR, is there such thing as a cluster of buildings that are connected somehow? For instance, at college there was an underground tunnel that IT used to get from building to building. Maybe they'll deploy the nerve gas in some kind of connecting tunnel or vent so it hits several buildings at once (or is that really lame?)..
i think the largest stadium in the united states is the michigan stadium (universtiy of michigan) and it holds a little over 111,000.

i can't imagine where 2x that many people would be hanging out.... maybe they're going to release it in the water supply?

just to show you what 200,000 people looks like, multiply this times two.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

I thought this topic would e SMOKING HOT THIS MORNING!!!!

I would have never guessed the audry sold the stuff. I would have thought the vice pres. or the pres. or some dude up in CTU, but not audry!!

Also, what you guys think that the palmer brother has? (i forget his first name) I think he knows about some connection between the VP and the terrorists.

Another thing, this isnt the last time we are going to see that german dude. he'll be back all pissed off. I think he was going to sell the list to some other people, not give it too his country.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

i didn't watch it so no comments from me!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

Apoptosis wrote:i didn't watch it so no comments from me!
AAHHHH, your missing out!!! it was a good one!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

I don't think Audrey knew who she was giving the schematics to. She probably had her own agenda for that. Palmer's brother? Not a clue. I'm sure it has something to do with a connection to the terrorists, also, just not sure what. I mean, they tried to kill him, right? As for the German, totally agree. He had his own agenda, and he'll be back.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Amy wrote:I don't think Audrey knew who she was giving the schematics to. She probably had her own agenda for that. Palmer's brother? Not a clue. I'm sure it has something to do with a connection to the terrorists, also, just not sure what. I mean, they tried to kill him, right? As for the German, totally agree. He had his own agenda, and he'll be back.
yeah, the german's not leaving... he'll be back.

this business with audrey CAN'T be good for their relationship, whether or not she knew what she was doing. he's gonna interrogate her and any love that was there will be busted to bits.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Well, I was wrong. I figured Audrey was guilty and didn't know it. Illuminati, however, called it. He said from the outset that she was being framed...I just wonder if Chloe was having flahsbacks of her torture last season when she watched Audrey being taken away?

Once again, Jack will "miraculously" survive an explosion. I bet his suspect is even alive.

So Palmer's brother is going to name Mrs. Logan's aide? And the aide knows a contact in the White House? Justin thinks it's Mrs. Logan....I just don't know...I'm guessing the V.P.

Man, that was some "sexual harrassment" by Bill Buchanan, wasn't it? The way he brushed her shoulder...that was so wrong...HA! Chloe is now having second thoughts about defending her...
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

what i think is rediculous (but then again the whole show is...that why i love it.) is that jack HAD to blow up the gas plant! no, all they had to do is turn the pressure back up. they said it in the show that the high pressure will nutralize the stuff!! that was stupid imho. i figured audry was framed. but i did like that one minute jack is strangling her, the next he is kissing her.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

It's like why did the terrorists shoot at Palmer's tires? Duh -- they read the script!
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i just downloaded it and watched it because i missed it on friday. i'll say this, it was an awesome episode... i almost had an ulcer a couple times. i just downloaded it and watched it because i missed it on friday.
bigblockmatt wrote:what i think is rediculous (but then again the whole show is...that why i love it.) is that jack HAD to blow up the gas plant! no, all they had to do is turn the pressure back up. they said it in the show that the high pressure will nutralize the stuff!! that was stupid imho. i figured audry was framed. but i did like that one minute jack is strangling her, the next he is kissing her.
haha, yeah. i was like "jack better hurry up and get that engineer to raise the pressure back up to make the gas inert," but, no, he had to blow the hell out of the entire plant. haha.... oh well. it looked sweet.

i don't think it's mrs. logan because it wouldn't make much sense... why would she get in the car with the sukarovs or whatever if she wasn't trying to save their lives?

i still think it's novak.... again.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

godDAMMIT i hate that homeland security croney...
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

o.... m.... g.....
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

my money is on the v.p...