24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

I bet he's going to tell someone who he was working with...
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

damn. go figure. :ANAL:
Kurgan
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Kurgan »

Has anyone heard of a backup... how about playing the tape to a voicemail. Copy it to his pda... for the love of god.

"Here Chloe, take this tape... I have lost it a couple of times. Do your thing and don't let out of you sight. I don't feel like gaurding it any more; because nothing went wrong the last time I gave it to somebody I trust. I have to see my girlfriend."
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Kurgan wrote:Has anyone heard of a backup... how about playing the tape to a voicemail. Copy it to his pda... for the love of god.

"Here Chloe, take this tape... I have lost it a couple of times. Do your thing and don't let out of you sight. I don't feel like gaurding it any more; because nothing went wrong the last time I gave it to somebody I trust. I have to see my girlfriend."
seriously.

from the get-go, i wanted to bust that dude's head into a table or something. that guy's the most unlikable guy ever.
pointreyes
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by pointreyes »

-mogwai wrote:seriously.

from the get-go, i wanted to bust that dude's head into a table or something. that guy's the most unlikable guy ever.
I agree. Geez, what are the scripts writers trying to do here? That jerk claims 15 years of loyality and then all of sudden he calls the president, a murderer in order to have more power. I don't get it. I can understand wanting to side with the President if you don't have all the facts but when you know that he is a murderer? Would you really feel safe if you ever crossed the guy? Are the script writers drinking wacky juice or what? :drinkers:
Diagram of Hardware Profile
----------------------------------------------------------
BSD Daemon Copyright 1988 by Marshall Kirk McKusick. All Rights Reserved.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

the whole time he was there, it was always by the book, follow the chain of command, i am doing what i am told to do, because that is what i am suppose to do... now he turns a full 180 and goes against everything that he was doing. makes no sense. just makes me want to punch him even more.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
goose
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by goose »

I don't know I am still a sceptic. Something about this seems too obvious and has my spider senses tingling.?.. I don't like the little douche bag either, but something seems out of place. Of course maybe I am over analzing this, they did turn Logan in 180 degrees and completely change how his character was.
Yeah Aaron Pierce will be back next episode! I hope he rocks someones world! He is too badass! Then of course there is Secratary Heller, also badass (albeit not as badass as Aaron) and alive, will someone try to shut him up before he wakes up?!
Goose Out

bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

I think that little guy is gonna stay alive and be around for next season. I hope not, but i think that is whats gonna happen.

I hope that they have to blow up the sub. that would be cool. they already did that with the freaking water treatment plant.

Also, they should have had martha be shot. get her off the show!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

DAMN MONGORIAN!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

have to wait till freaking JANUARY for next season!!!
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

They need to up 24 to have a spring and fall season!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

Illuminati wrote:They need to up 24 to have a spring and fall season!
i disagree... that would burn some people out on 24.