Video game gals take it off for Playboy

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Video game gals take it off for Playboy

Post by Apoptosis »

Never thought I'd see the day that Playboy does a layout on video game characters! I have a feeling this issue will sell well though.
NEW YORK (CNN/Money) – She's a statuesque redhead with green eyes who stands 5'7". Her measurements are 36-22-36 and she's posing topless for the October issue of Playboy magazine.

Oh, just one thing... she's a video game character.

Her name's Bloodrayne and she'll make her naked debut alongside a feature in the upcoming issue of the men's magazine.
Playboy's demographic is very much in line with the sweet spot of the gaming industry. Eighty-five percent are male. The average age is 33. And half of its readers make $75,000 or more per year.

Full Read!
Flux
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Flux »

oooooo!
Look at those sexy 1's and 0's!

I'm getting horny now!

Video game characters are NOT real women. It's just wierd to see them cast in the same light. I agree it might sell to the pimply guys who play mmorgs all day.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

What about the chick in Max Payne 2?? Think she will be in this playboy issue? They almost showed her boobies in the video game when she was making out with Max.

Oh... and she was based of a real model... I forget her name tho...
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Okay, that is freakin pathetic. Guys, hook up with real women!!!!!! Please understand that all body fluids conduct electricity so be careful when sticking appendages into drive slots on your computer....though if that certain "appendage" fits into a drive slot, well, that would explain why you are drooling over a freakin program!!!!!
BTW, I'm not sure how many people know this, but I'll share it with you. Her name is Cerina Vincent, and depending on who you believe, she has the perfect body and has been used for the model of several video games. You might remember her from "Cabin Fever" or "Not Another Teen Movie" (both awful pieces of trash, but she does get naked). Anyway, i read an article in Maxim or something similar where she supposedly has the perfect bod (it is pretty sweet) and up until recently made a career as the model for video game girls and as a regular model.
I'm for the most part kidding, but c'mon!!!!It's like a calendar dedicated to the girls of that volleyball game, etc. Guys, go get a real woman!
.exz0r
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by .exz0r »

Illuminati wrote:What about the chick in Max Payne 2?? Think she will be in this playboy issue? They almost showed her boobies in the video game when she was making out with Max.

Oh... and she was based of a real model... I forget her name tho...
you know theres a cheat to play as her, the naked model.. her obobs look really real. :wink:
max payne 2 is freaking awesome by the way
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

/me is a big fan of real women. even through all the crazyness that comes with them (it seems bi-polar is a standard feature in women now).
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Dude!!!! You just put yourself on some blacklist somewhere!..... but then again you forgot vindictive, scheming, heartless, cold, cruel, catty........man, we could go on for days with this.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

i have 4 letters for you... RFLO!
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"