24 - Warning!! SPOILERS!!!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

24 - Warning!! SPOILERS!!!

Post by bigblockmatt »

So, who all watched it last night?? I sure did. I thought it was amazing like always. how cool was it when Jack bit that dude in the neck!?!? that was freaking sweet. its always too bad when jack shaves his beard. he looks so much more hard core with the beard on. We've started a tally of how many people Jack killed. so far we have two (the dude he bit in the neck and we threw in the bomber on the train...)

What did you all think of it?
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

I thought it was good... I didn't expect him to bite that guy in the neck and then spit it out like that on prime time TV... So I was actually caught off guard on that one, which was nice. So any guesses on that kid had in the wall of his house? It looks like he had it behind drywall, which makes me curious why his father didn't know about it.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

something for some sort of Nuke. maybe a detonator. the dad probably worked for some company, parts went missing, FBI arrested the dad because of it. though i could be totally wrong...

also, how stupid was the line "I'm not your friend, you cant even pronounce my name correctly...." LAME!!!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

24 was great, as usual... the "vampire" Jack moment was crazy!!! :shock: Can't wait til tonight!
"Who' doing what now?"
Cypher
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Cypher »

24 is Awesome.

Episode 4 is really interesting. So far I've seen Episodes 1-4 and Part of 5.
Facebook | Linux Systems Administrator | Web and Software Developer | Microsoft Certified Professional

"Wielding power untouched by mortal man."
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

All is right with the world now that 24 is back on....

Vampire Jack...just gross...surprised the hell out of me.

Assad's knife to the knee :shock: :shock: I had to get up on that one....

Good to see Regina King too.

Seriously can't wait for tonights show.
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

Wow.....boom!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

okay that is nuts... a nuke and Curtis is dead (so it looks)... unreal
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

that was freakin crazy!!! i dont think curtis is dead. i think he is going ot come back at some point in the season and kill jack.

Its too bad that kid didnt die. his character sucked. i hope he isnt around anymore.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

I think curtis is gone... which pisses me off because as I was watching these first few episodes and seeing all the new characters, I was glad curtis was still on the show...

Other than that... nuke footage is always very impressive!

And based on the preview for next week... hopefully we will find out the connection between President Logan and the 'mystery group' since the preview showed Jack talking to the guy that was bossing around Logan last year!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

Jack is bad-ass...I was disappointed to see Curtis go down, but I have a feeling he'll be back in about 12-15 hours....at least I hope.

Why they have to blow my city up!?!?

Did anyone see that you could buy the first 4 episodes on DVD?!?!?
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Cypher
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Cypher »

Digital Puppy wrote:Jack is bad-ass...I was disappointed to see Curtis go down, but I have a feeling he'll be back in about 12-15 hours....at least I hope.

Why they have to blow my city up!?!?

Did anyone see that you could buy the first 4 episodes on DVD?!?!?
That's how I seen 4 Episodes, and part of Episode 5 when I got back from work Sunday Night.
Facebook | Linux Systems Administrator | Web and Software Developer | Microsoft Certified Professional

"Wielding power untouched by mortal man."
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

Yeah, I think that Fox is testing the waters with the very fast turn-around TV-to-DVD... I saw it on the shelf... 4 eps for $10 is not bad... for anyone who missed the show(s), and it's a great "teaser" for the impulse buyer. But, I do hope that this doesn't become a habit...

And, no matter what you brace yourself for, each season's opening episodes have ALWAYS done something surprising and unexpected... you'd think we'd all be used to it by now, but BAM! they always think of something. :finga:
"Who' doing what now?"
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

so, what did you all think about jack almost killing his brother?
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

bigblockmatt wrote:so, what did you all think about jack almost killing his brother?
Jack may not know it yet, but the brother deserves it after his role from last season. He tried having Jack killed last season too! remember when Jack 'hijacked' the commercial jet that had a terrorist passenger and just wanted to land it on a highway???... it was Jack's brother that was telling the president to shoot it down even when it was obvious they were trying to just land the plane!

So far, looks to be another attention grabbing season of 24.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

I thought that having him be Jack's brother is a pretty far fetched... I'm OK with it because it just gives jack another excuse to kill someone.
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

I loved how he starting interrograting his bro without a second thought! "

"Family be damned, you WILL tell me what I want to know!!" :x
"Who' doing what now?"