Bios Update

Discussion about Intel CPUs and overclocking. Need help with that new Intel processor? Not sure which one is right for you? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Intel Processors!
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Bios Update

Post by chotachatri12 »

Hi,
i have been trying to oc my cpu but was not at all able to find a bios update for my current notebook, the Toshiba Satellite L25 S1192. i know that using an app for oc is not safe but i have no other option. if u guys can find an update for my notebook that would help.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Here's the latest bios
link
Dated 04/27/06

But It still won't allow you to overclock via the bios! It's a Toshiba I suspect you know this already! :roll:
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by chotachatri12 »

kenc51 is there any thing more updated than that cuz i think i tried this one already. i would be looking for another newer version
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

chotachatri12 wrote:kenc51 is there any thing more updated than that cuz i think i tried this one already. i would be looking for another newer version
According to their site, thats the latest/last one.
I doubt there will be anymore from Toshiba either, It's an old Laptop now!
Toshiba's engineering team will have moved on from that model by now!

Most companies will devote a team people to support the Bios etc for upto ~12mths after the initial release, even then, the only updates they will offer will be for stability!
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by chotachatri12 »

ight thanks anyway