multiplayer gaming...

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Immortal

multiplayer gaming...

Post by Immortal »

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone here does any multiplayer gaming, UT2004, Doom 3 and Halo specifically?

I reckon it would be really good if we had a gaming srver wehere we could all join in and frag the hell out of each other, or play co-op against bots...

just a thought...
bliSSter
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by bliSSter »

of the games you lisetd i pretty much just kick around UT2k4...i play a lot of battlefield 1942/DC/vietnam online, but haven't played any MP d3 and returned my copy of halo pc the first weekend i had it...

at any rate, if you know of or setup a server, lemme know....i myself have a couple of dedicated servers that i wanted to setup collocated with a local ISP....have the box, just need the pipe...they wanted $125 per month, plus bandwidth....

i know there are several online digs that offer game servers, but didn't know if there were any that were priced apropos...i'd really dig on throwing in on a dedicated/hosted solution, but i don't like the EA BFV solution b/c it's only for a single game...if i buy into a server, i'd prefer to have the ability to run whatever i want, some nights UT2k4, some nights BF, or whatever....

any thoughts?...

- bliSS
Asus K8N-E Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+
Corsair XMS Pro XL 1GB
BFG 6800GT
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

You guys should check out abitgamer.com. i've been trying to get together with the founder for an interview about their new site. go check it out and tell me what you think.