February 2007 Forum Contest - XFX 8800 GTS 320 Video Card

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
LordEder
Legit User
Legit User

Post by LordEder »

Count me in. :finga:
largon
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by largon »

I'm in!
RickyG512
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by RickyG512 »

count me in too

erm were do i put my shipping address ?
Hybridesque
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Hybridesque »

RickyG512 wrote:count me in too

erm were do i put my shipping address ?
You would be contacted if you have won I presume.
Jejking
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Jejking »

I am in too! The difference between the 8800GTS320 and 8800GTS640 isn't that great so I take the gamble :)
Not anymore proud owner of a ATi Radeon X800XL ;)
trueg50
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

contest entry

Post by trueg50 »

well, I have never really won anything in any contests, so I might as well post some comments, and maybe help some people out.
wyatt`
Legit User
Legit User

Post by wyatt` »

I have never had much luck either but after reading this article I think I found a new place to get some great unbias reviews. Oh and I'm not just saying that because I want to win this card. :P Keep up the good work!
Cisco Kidd
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Cisco Kidd »

sweet entered thats a nice card whether it would a decent upgrade from a 7900GTX not sure but free and DX10 ready it is for sure!!
Jeff_Grant
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Jeff_Grant »

Very nice loot indeed!
chi
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by chi »

em i in the game :mrgreen:
vrioux
Legit User
Legit User

Nice!

Post by vrioux »

I want in! :-)

Vincent
Recontaz
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Recontaz »

Thanks for the reply and information on my motherboard for the chip guess I now just have to win this video card then I will be set.
Recontaz
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Recontaz »

I guess I have to :shock: keep more post coming, by the way how much does this card cost anyway if you were to buy it in the store.
amdathlonfx
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by amdathlonfx »

Recontaz wrote:I guess I have to :shock: keep more post coming, by the way how much does this card cost anyway if you were to buy it in the store.
It would cost 300-350$ depending on the normal or the XXX edition.All the best to the entrants.With so much new people joining,my chance is getting wicker day by day.
Recontaz
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Recontaz »

Count me in. What would be a excelletn motherboard for the new core duel chipset. I like ASUS boards, does anyone have a good sugestion. And is the pentium chip or AMD chip good with this video card. Not saying Im gonna win. But I like to think posistive. Hehehehe :mrgreen:
sushrukh
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by sushrukh »

Recontaz wrote:Count me in. What would be a excelletn motherboard for the new core duel chipset. I like ASUS boards, does anyone have a good sugestion. And is the pentium chip or AMD chip good with this video card. Not saying Im gonna win. But I like to think posistive. Hehehehe :mrgreen:
Currently C2Ds r dominating the market.So, my suggestion would be an Nvidia 680i based board 4 the Core 2Duo CPUs.I think Evga 680i board is very good for gaming(You can SLI two of these monsters).

If u r not interested in SLI,then I can suggest you to go for the MSI 975x Platinum PowerUp Edition which is a very good 975 board which is affordable too but I would suggest you to go for the Evga 680i board.

Asus boards r excellent but pricey.Asus has it's top board named The Striker Extreme which has some major memory compatibility problems which r even written on the motherboard box.Why would anyone buy any board even after seeing the memory compatibilty issue ? Go for the Evga 680i SLI board.It's well worth the money man.
Nikalin
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Nikalin »

Such a great looking card. I'm in.
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Hopefully everyone sticks around and helps in the forums!!

Plus then you will have the heads up on future contests too ;)

Mike

oh and FOLD :mrgreen:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Recontaz
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Recontaz »

Just a crazy question. What does Fold mean. And yep I think Im good for this contest :axe:
amdme127
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

This place is sweet

Post by amdme127 »

I saw this and started looking around the forums and learned some new things and found that this is one sweet website. I wonder why I haven't heard before or joined it until now. I'm ready!! Woo hoo!!!! :) :) :) :lol: :lol: