Aerocool Zero Degree ATX Computer Case

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

Apoptosis wrote:I've been running Corsair's water cooling kits... The Hydro and Nautilus for over three years and not one has ever sprung a leak and I've used 6+ kits.
These are all "external" kits correct?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Skippman wrote:
Apoptosis wrote:I've been running Corsair's water cooling kits... The Hydro and Nautilus for over three years and not one has ever sprung a leak and I've used 6+ kits.
These are all "external" kits correct?
external/internal.... when it comes to leaks it's all the same... I know you're looking for internal and these are external, but I was just trying to make a point I have logged thousands of hours on numerous water coolers without any issues.
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't bashing extrenal kits. I may ultimatly end up going that route. I'm just looking for reliability durring transport. Nothing would be worse than going to a LAN and having my rig spring a leak because a piece shifted durring transport.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

a case like the ZeroDegree would allow you to bolt a 120mm rad on the front like this:

It would be all internal and you'll have plenty of space to mount the pump.
AntiV6
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by AntiV6 »

Apoptosis wrote:
Skippman wrote:I love the case I have now but it's getting toasty in there with the two GPUs, a Core2Duo, and everything else. 80mm fans don't cut it anymore. So my choices are either:

A.) Get a new case. (not gonna happen)
B.) Install a huge window fan. (Not likely to happen)
C.) Go to liquid cooling. (Makes me nervous but worth considering)
I've been running Corsair's water cooling kits... The Hydro and Nautilus for over three years and not one has ever sprung a leak and I've used 6+ kits.
Would Danger Dens power kit be a good kit for a newbie? :oops:
http://www.dangerden.com/store/product. ... =65&page=1

Also, how well would you say the case is constructed?
Last edited by AntiV6 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

If I were gonna go with a new case, the Antec 900 would let me do a dual 120mm on the front, would it not?
Zenphic
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Zenphic »

Skippman wrote:It's a decent looking box but my point of contention still remains. Anyone who is going to put a window in thier case would love to have the interior annodized like the exterior. I don't want a winow into gunmetal grey. Other than that, it seems to be a solid product. NICE fan.
Ah, now I understand. I was wondering what in the deuce was that black screen at the bottom of the case where the power supply was installed. I was guessing that it was a dust filter, but couldn't confirm since the review didn't mention anything. Cool, now that I know :)